Going on a shopping spree, what's your favorite MTX? [My first purchase in 5 years]

Bandana.
Show offs lol... Anyways what is this ice armor everyone talking about from winter. I'm still waiting for it.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
My favourite at the moment are my Arctic Lynx pets

not been released yet as though has it?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Gary_GGG wrote:

@Sol, if you really wanted to buy something i'd still recommend the supporters packs, if i had the money i would be going for the sovereign one just for the portal effect, but you get the other 2 and 3 weapon effects + more than enough points to splurge on other stuff
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Gary_GGG wrote:

@Sol, if you really wanted to buy something i'd still recommend the supporters packs, if i had the money i would be going for the sovereign one just for the portal effect, but you get the other 2 and 3 weapon effects + more than enough points to splurge on other stuff

I'm still waiting for that ice armor... I don't want to spend and than turns out I should of bought that one. Thanks for suggestion ^,^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Spend some money on pixels , so the GGG dev team can delay trade system even more . Well done .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info