Skills reveal - Frost Bomb and Orb of Storms

"
banes312 wrote:

"
As a side note, I'll be a guest on the State of Exile podcast next week! Check out twitch.tv/zenocidegenius for more information

I am banned from Zeno's for saying Ty 4 scam.....Can you please do it on someone else's channel? Like ZiggyD for example....

lmao
In Game: ElaineBelloc
Cooldowns for dyas. Is this the new meta now? Cooldown skills? I feel like we're getting slowly eased into this.

zzzz
"
Frost Bomb creates an icy orb that releases chilling pulses, reducing the cold resistance and life regeneration of nearby monsters.

So you'd use this against those enemies with powerful life regeneration to make things a little easier?

Maybe take it into the Hall of Grandmasters to help with those super-tanky regen builds?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Interesting
Saved
Now these look interesting ^^
Keep up the good work!
"yay - new cold skill .. oh .. well *sigh*"

Not a fan of cooldown skills. And it looks slow in addition.
These really are bad.

Just give us the Frozen Orb type skill that Malestrom thing uses--now that's a skill people want.
These skills will be DOA.

Meta is clear speed, clear speed, clear speed. Who got time for dem orbs yo
Last edited by D0ndarion on Jan 27, 2016, 8:33:54 PM
Please tell me they can be suported with curse on hit, that its the main use I can see for them
I have a cold snap and an incinerate totems character thats takes forever to kill magic packs on up, maybe I could make use of these skills on those two builds. As far as any other builds that clear fast why waste the time casting these.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info