Skills reveal - Frost Bomb and Orb of Storms

Might use mine support on the ice bomb for lulz. Not a fan of the lightning one though. It looks like a leveling skill.
2 utility skills for cwdt setup ,... chill,reduce life regen,damage,killing trash mobs, .... seems decent..
"
Frost Bomb
Frost Bomb creates an icy orb that releases chilling pulses, reducing the cold resistance and life regeneration of nearby monsters.

Does the reduction stack? If so how much, and with what?
Cooldown skill? :/
Static aoe lightning skill? :/
promotion of slow play style. Not sure if i like it or not. If there will be some more timed boss encounters in the expansion, why not. But so far it seems like a something that will be used with dual totems or trappers or any other positional slow phase build.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

"
As a side note, I'll be a guest on the State of Exile podcast next week! Check out twitch.tv/zenocidegenius for more information

I am banned from Zeno's for saying Ty 4 scam.....Can you please do it on someone else's channel? Like ZiggyD for example....
YOU NOW CAN BECOME THE BEARER.
Wither seems cool, but these skills seem even more awesome, Cool skill interactions are super fun!

Also, tribal orb of storms maybe? =3 =3 =3
intresting...
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
im gonna trap that :D
I need more purple titles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info