January Development Update

Great news, like always :)

I hope to improve playability on old pc's.
When will standard players get to participate in fresh content?
"
Siochan wrote:
When will standard players get to participate in fresh content?

Usually around the time when challange league ends. Or at the beginning of the challenge leagues.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Last edited by Strimlaren on Jan 26, 2016, 9:32:38 PM
"
Chris wrote:
Hi guys!

we'll be at 69 staff

thats a good direction to move towards
[Removed by Support]
I cannot wait to see the new Trade improvements, Chris!
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
"
Chris wrote:
Other stages later this year include things like cross-instance trading and some other heavily-requested trade features (not an Auction House).
Give in to your hate!

Seriously though, this game needs an auction house. Heck, it already has one, it's called poe.trade.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
That's really amazing to hear, I'm excited for you guys. :)

Are you guys planning at all to have your trade improvements compete with poe.trade?
Thanks for the updates, Chris.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
please don't message us about it. We'll let you know in the news if we're seeking more testers)

Shouldn't you say at the moment we are not accepting, or currently we're not accepting more testers? you sound very arrogant or antisocial there my friend no offense.

BTW Congrats on the success. but this game is damn hard lol
Last edited by evri on Jan 26, 2016, 10:02:27 PM
I can't believe they still at 60-69 employees. I feel the do quality work comparable to at least 150 person team.

Quite amazing.

Congrats GGG.

People, go buy more points so GGG can break the 100 employee milestone.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info