January Development Update

Neat.
The only post with no nerfs, awesome news guys this is why I have all the badges I have.
Supporting you truly and strongly!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Very nice ! I'm hyped ^^
THE WHOLE FRONT PAGE AND MO ONE MAD A 69 THE STAFF. JOKE......
"
Chris wrote:

Performance
We will soon have two full-time programmers working on client and server performance. One is a dedicated graphics engine programmer. In addition, we have engaged an external company to help with some improvements to our graphics engine.

This is what i'm most exited about. I have bought a top of the line video card a couple years back: amd 7970m and yet this game still runs like shit on it, it's real bad.
I hope now you have the resources to look into this and other AMD video performance related matters!
Can't wait till Ascendancy goes live^^
Too bad there never will be an auction house:( don't like wasting time to make currency then again the updates make getting currency a bit easier and less time consuming:) so there might still be hope for someone like me :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Stormsight wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Performance
We will soon have two full-time programmers working on client and server performance. One is a dedicated graphics engine programmer. In addition, we have engaged an external company to help with some improvements to our graphics engine.

This is what i'm most exited about. I have bought a top of the line video card a couple years back: amd 7970m and yet this game still runs like shit on it, it's real bad.
I hope now you have the resources to look into this and other AMD video performance related matters!

In-game options to lower the particle density/quality of effects is all I want.

I got a new rig, battlefield runs at 200fps on ultra during shitstorms,
and Poe still pushes me down to 20-30 fps when there are multiple effects like gore/coc spells etc.

About god damn time.
Don't fuck it up now guys.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
buy nvidia instead and you are ( almost ) fine in all games.

Glad to see that GGG is able to expand further, that's really crazy !
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jan 28, 2016, 8:41:57 AM
Sh!t, and I got you nothing...

Feed these men (and women) more pizza people!

=)
"
Malone wrote:
buy nvidia instead and you are ( almost ) fine in all games.

Nvidia (NVDA) only has a market cap of $15.25B USD. GGG, a small indy developer, might just be a couple billion short, give or take $15 billion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info