January Development Update

"
Chris wrote:
Hi guys!
[..]Performance
We will soon have two full-time programmers working on client and server performance. One is a dedicated graphics engine programmer. In addition, we have engaged an external company to help with some improvements to our graphics engine.[..]

YES! NICE!

Screw new content, you've been pimping your chassis to the point where the trabbi-enginge can hardly handle it alltogether, so.. yes!
THIS!

GG, ggg :)
If I got a Dollar for every time PoE runs worse than Skyrim,
I could buy a rig that can run this pile of code smoothly.
Good stuff !!
What I'd like to know is if there will be special skill points to be earned towards ascendancy classes or we will need to sacrifice some of the 120 existing skill points for the ascendancy tree.
@bug77, you will receive 2 points at each labirinth run per diff(or 6 points max AFAIK).
Smashing the business world, GGG! Keep it up! looking forward to the Expansion :)
Heyho, let's go!
Can't wait :D
Processing tuned down tempest shield MTX [pending...]
WOW, simply WOW!

Can't. freaggin. wait.
Thanks for the heads up.
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
First of all thanks for the great update chris..
Second i wonder if there will follow any restrictions about that trade system ?..
Why im asking is, when i played D3 Reaper Of Souls long time ago, Blizzard implentet restrictions to their trade system, as an example > u could only trade when u are with people in the same game. Otherwise trading was impossible. Wich kinda destroyed D3 trading.
Hype!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info