[2.4] Crit DW Viper Strike - Deathless Core, Ms of DPS

Hey im playing this build, currently having viper strike on a 5l and no vinktar's or taste of hate, using lion's roar and new flask called witchfire brew stibnite flask which replaces vulnur curse aura, but still using windscream for +1 curse, for that mana i use grace and enfeeble curse aura. Dying sometimes that and there when the map mods get too real
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Is this build shaper viable?
"
Mundaj wrote:
Is this build shaper viable?

Not sure, not playing the game atm. You have the damage, but with the hp I have, you would probably need a lot of skill to pull it off.

im almost lvl 90, bough this new flask
which is fking awesome and in its place actually im using arctic armour , im going to buy taste of hate but dont know what to do because dont want to lose the inmunity to curse, rly hate being cursed. Any possible solution ? Guess the only one is run 1 life flask
Last edited by sprodigy1 on Oct 17, 2016, 11:15:53 AM
"
sprodigy1 wrote:

which is fking awesome and in its place actually im using arctic armour , im going to buy taste of hate but dont know what to do because dont want to lose the inmunity to curse, rly hate being cursed. Any possible solution ? Guess the only one is run 1 life flask

First of all, I am impressed you are doing this build on HC and are almost lvl90. Nice job!

Basalt is actually ok when you don't have access to legacy ToH - the physical damage reduction is pretty similar. You are only missing on the freeze and some damage and I wouldn't really sacrifice a life flask for it, especially on HC. I would, however, recommend that you get a Heat flask instead of Dousing. It's pretty handy for some bosses and also for opening boxes. The only reason I don't have one myself is because I can't really fit it.

Anyway, yeah, Witchfire Brew is pretty nice, although you should keep in mind that you are getting 30% inc phys dmg taken with WB, as opposed to 43% with Blasphemy bonus+Quality on Vuln. So it's not really equal. Either way, good luck!
Last edited by Cabesi on Oct 17, 2016, 7:51:20 PM
"
Cabesi wrote:
"
sprodigy1 wrote:

First of all, I am impressed you are doing this build on HC and are almost lvl90. Nice job!

Basalt is actually ok when you don't have access to legacy ToH - the physical damage reduction is pretty similar. You are only missing on the freeze and some damage and I wouldn't really sacrifice a life flask for it, especially on HC. I would, however, recommend that you get a Heat flask instead of Dousing. It's pretty handy for some bosses and also for opening boxes. The only reason I don't have one myself is because I can't really fit it.

Anyway, yeah, Witchfire Brew is pretty nice, although you should keep in mind that you are getting 30% inc phys dmg taken with WB, as opposed to 43% with Blasphemy bonus+Quality on Vuln. So it's not really equal. Either way, good luck!

Ripped yesterday farming uber lab because of an unexpected dc ;(, probably i will make it again because rly have a lot of fun playing it and made a lot of curency continously farming uber lab and tier 9-12.

Well about WB flask, its like u said i lose some %dmg but gain 60-70% dot and in this case arctic armour which give me 13% phys/ 12% fire reduction , and that give me a bit % to avoid get oneshotted.
At the same time WB flask give u a blind that you will want to have because its an important extra defense.

Rly wanted to have at least 5k hp and my resis overcapped but it was hard af
6L: Viper strike+Melee Splash+Multistrike+MPD+FA+Void Manipulation
4L: Whirling Blades+FA+BM+Fortify
4L: Blasphemy+Vulnerability+Temp Chains+Enfeeble/Hatred/AA
4L: Inc Duration+Vaal Haste+Vaal Grace+Blood Rage
3L: LW+Less Dur; Golem
3L: Cwdt+IC+Inc Dur

I'm noob can someone tell me the complete name of those skills ?

MPD,FM,BM,AA,LW,IC,Cwd

Thank you
"
therampa wrote:
6L: Viper strike+Melee Splash+Multistrike+MPD+FA+Void Manipulation
4L: Whirling Blades+FA+BM+Fortify
4L: Blasphemy+Vulnerability+Temp Chains+Enfeeble/Hatred/AA
4L: Inc Duration+Vaal Haste+Vaal Grace+Blood Rage
3L: LW+Less Dur; Golem
3L: Cwdt+IC+Inc Dur

I'm noob can someone tell me the complete name of those skills ?

MPD,FM,BM,AA,LW,IC,Cwd

Thank you

Sure.

MPD = Melee Physical Damage
FM = ???
BM = Blood Magic
FA = Faster Attacks
AA = Arctic Armor
LW = Lightning Warp
IC = Immortal Call
Cwdt = Cast When Damage Taken
Do yall think growing agony viridian jewel is worth it? http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Growing_Agony, especially if you use the WB
Very nice build! Ripping sometimes, but it's a real bosskiller on almost all maps:) Are fecebreakers in 2.5 still the best choice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info