2.1.2 Patch Notes

Mayby next time dont add new stuff and start work on beter game optimization, patch after patch slower and slower, drops after drops fps.

Carrion Crow :x

"
What are the "rarer Div Cards"?
Last edited by Floorlamp on Jul 10, 2016, 9:17:54 AM
"
OneEyeTwoHead wrote:
My wife left me

pff who cares, more time for POE

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
What was wrong with the spirits?

AFK in lvl77 Haku:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Abxu8z9upU

I think cause the idea was to run out as fast as possible without fighting them, then they built up to epic proportions and blocked you pretty hard. Probably worse for low level players though, I hardly did haku missions tho cause I cbf.

But I saw your build, genius tbh, good use of those weird trigger gems, made me lol +1
Last edited by Dragol on Jan 21, 2016, 6:24:42 PM
The game is very good

The game is very good, has very nice effects , has many new features and abilities, and an excellent skill tree , but in my opnion think letters are worthless divination , and many of them should be removed from the game , as eg letters you get wisdon scroll , should increase the percentage to make a 6L object, increase the drop rare items , unique etc , the game is very interesting at the beginning but when you get to a higher level where you can no longer move through you do not have good equipment, or you can not get it because the monsters above all with impossible abilities to win, you are killed , you lose a lot of experience , and the game thereafter becomes boring, also should add PvP where you can objects gain victory points or battles , I think it would be more interesting , I still think diablo 2 is better in terms of balance of physical and elemental damage , Dropping to unite and rare items , and etc and etc and etc ,
I encountered a bug right after the patch was launched and my client updated. Somehow in PoE my mouse moves but doesn't click properly. Tried it with multiple mice and it seems to be just in PoE. Is it related to the game/patch or something else entirely?
~
Last edited by Haiyoooo on Jan 25, 2016, 7:00:10 PM
"
Malone wrote:
"
Increased the drop chances of some of the rarer Divination Cards.

That's a start.

yeah, Path of Exile, a game for casuals. 400 % more top tier uniques, more rare div cards etc

Well yeah man, with your 32 challenges, you may accept that games can be played by people that doesn't have 24h/day to spend on it !!!!

So get out of your cave, wash up and go outside !!!!

Beside, i bet this game still have plenty of hardcore players accecible only content ! just like any hack n slash rly....

So plz, STFU and let us play because if you want only ppl like you playong, well you'd be the only one on this game.
Is this patch that introduce "Her Mask" divination card?
The patch notes don't say that so it's either a mistake here or in the wiki.
IGN= RubikHadaBlast
Rubik87's Loot Filter --> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463503

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info