2.1.2 Patch Notes

I'm glad for the srs nerf in haku missions. I hated that.
Once again, no "Disabled Extra Gore effects on Blade Vortex". This can't be a hard thing to do!
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
What are the "rarer Div Cards"?

I'd expect cards such as Abandoned Wealth.

Currently, you can no life map and it's pretty much a guarantee you will not find a full set of these over an entire league. Hell, you'd be lucky to find a single card.

Actually i seen mathil find 2 of those cards in a single map the other day... Pretty crazy actually.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"

Currently, you can no life map and it's pretty much a guarantee you will not find a full set of these over an entire league. Hell, you'd be lucky to find a single card.

Actually i seen mathil find 2 of those cards in a single map the other day... Pretty crazy actually.

You do realise you're talking about a guy who chanced a pair of Skyforths yeah? Mathil has RNGesus on speed-dial. Streamer's Luck (or GGG enhancing streamer drop-rates to get more people playing <g>).
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Last edited by DemiDemon on Jan 21, 2016, 3:38:41 AM
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.1.2

Raging Spirits spawned in Haku missions now deal substantially less damage at all levels. The density of them has also been reduced at higher levels.

Increase not decrease... Was fun while it lasted
"
Raxlea wrote:
"Increased the drop chances of some of the rarer Divination Cards."

Sounds good. Is there any way we could get a list of these, please?

Check your stash - if you haven't got them they're rare.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
THANK YOU GGG

I WILL NEVER COMPLAIN AGAIN

FAITH IN HUMANITY = RESTORED

MY BELOVED HEADHUNTER
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"

It's actually not. Well, it is, but it isn't :/

I've found a total of 3, ever.

Found one months ago, then the other 2 recently in back to back maps, dozens and dozens of Arsenals later.

Same with The Trial, I can go hundreds of hours sat on 6/7 then find 4 in an hour.

RNG is RN.... yeah, my ass. There's some dynamic drop rates going on there imo.

"
DemiDemon wrote:
You do realise you're talking about a guy who chanced a pair of Skyforths yeah? Mathil has RNGesus on speed-dial. Streamer's Luck (or GGG enhacing streamer drop-rates to get more people playing <g>).

And he's talking to a guy who chanced a pair of Skyforths then went out and dropped a pair a few days later in an Abyss. I get my share of wtfbbq RNG among the droughts, just like anybody else. But it's no more than anybody else, in fact, the more you play, the more evened out it will be.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jan 20, 2016, 9:01:16 PM
"
OneEyeTwoHead wrote:
My wife left me

this
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
I'm confused. Ran four areas for a certain card nine times and no card drops at all. What's up with the increased drop rate? After running an area forty-sixty times for a card I gave up and started a new character. It's bad when I hate the map area and my skills by the end of it and still no closer to getting the 11 cards I need.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info