Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

"
xtrons wrote:
Love this filter hope you continue updating it :D

Thanks. At this point maintenance of the filter is not a big deal, since all of the features I wanted to implement are in place. Of course everything is "open source", so anyone can jump in if needed.

While at it, I can mention that the next update is almost ready. I'll be adding 2 new sound sets in addition to the original one.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Please add dates to versions in the change log if you can.
"
kompaniet wrote:
Please add dates to versions in the change log if you can.

I honestly don't think that is necessary. You can see when was the last update on Filterblast next to the tittle. The (aprox.) dates of each release are visible on each release here: https://github.com/Greengroove/GG-LootFilter/releases

This last release was very minor. I just added sound themes. However none of the new sounds are completely reliable. I am still kinda testing them and I found that they are still bugged. I am waiting to see if I get a response about the issue from GGG.

Otherwise I always publish allerts on my Twitter. You can also subscribe for updates on Reddit or Github. Facebook too but it's a bit shit, so maybe fuck Facebook.
Recently moved from NS to this filter.

I'm so glad I made the change. Great filter. Especially the endgame one.

Thanks for this.
"
Recently moved from NS to this filter.

I'm so glad I made the change. Great filter. Especially the endgame one.

Thanks for this.

Thanks, I'm glad u like it. :)
Sickest filter, Finally!
Hey again!

As was just suggested in neversink's filter thread some highlightning for those maps associated with pantheon items would be very useful.

"
Added a "no no" exclusion list, for any rare item you do not want to see (ever). At least 1 item needs to listed here ("Splintered Tower Shield" is listed by default). The list starts to take effect from item level 15.

I can't view this list on filterblast. I assume it has not been added there yet?
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 8, 2017, 1:41:46 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Hey again!

As was just suggested in neversink's filter thread some highlightning for those maps associated with pantheon items would be very useful.

"
Added a "no no" exclusion list, for any rare item you do not want to see (ever). At least 1 item needs to listed here ("Splintered Tower Shield" is listed by default). The list starts to take effect from item level 15.

I can't view this list on filterblast. I assume it has not been added there yet?

The list is on the "Rare bases" tab and it's called "Bad rare items". You may need to re make your filter from scratch to use this version. If you don't see the list try pressing ctrl+f5.
But maybe it's better to wait for the next release to re make your filter. It will probably be released soon after 3.0.2 patch. It features a revamp of the corrupted item handling and some enhancements to the hidden items display (quality of life if you run a very strict filter).

I need to think about adding those maps, however you can already use the "Custom maps" list for this purpose. The maps associated with pantheon are marked on the atlas. Furthermore you don't want all pantheons every league (it can fuck up your atlas completion). Usually a few is enough. You only need to run the map one time (no need to collect these) and the maps are usually lower level and thus cheap to buy. But I'll think about this.

How about if I add a link to this page (notes tab) and then you can simply add the maps that you need to your list? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Pantheon

Thanks for this feedback, as usual it is appreciated a lot!
Last edited by Greengroove on Oct 8, 2017, 4:21:24 PM
sorry i forgot about the custom maps. that is quite sufficient for adding pantheon maps. i don't need anything else than that. perfect.

i can see the bad rare items now. had to press ctrl+f5. thanks!

in block switches, endgame filter, under maps. what is adaptive leveling filter (any yellow map) i don't see any difference when toggling that on and off in the preview on filterblast?
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 8, 2017, 5:45:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info