Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

I love this filter, but somehow I suck at customizing it.

I like to do unid chaos recipes, but also love to pick high worth items.

So, basically: Bad/less worth show as chaos recipe, high worth show as whatever it is in the filter (I think it is green?).

Shards filtering seems fine. I don't think we need transmute shards to pickup :D

I am just trying to understand how to filter chaos recipes and high worths. Already took me too much time and lost too much time customizing it :/
"
kewkie wrote:

So, basically: Bad/less worth show as chaos recipe, high worth show as whatever it is in the filter (I think it is green?).

Shards filtering seems fine. I don't think we need transmute shards to pickup :D

I am just trying to understand how to filter chaos recipes and high worths. Already took me too much time and lost too much time customizing it :/

I'm aware customizing can be time consuming. My hope is that once you get to know the filter a bit better it gets easier. I don't have any special filtering highlights to show such items. That's because once you pick an item up you don't have any filter highlights in the actual stash. You have to know what is what. But you could just id the rares with pink border and sell the others unidentified. Enabling these blocks (or parts of) should be enough:

Endgame Filter (Disable for MF) - Rare items - Weapons
Endgame Filter (Disable for MF) - Rare items - Armour

This should show enough items. That also means, you will have to sell most jewelry unidentified, since Jewelry is usually the rarest piece of the recipe. Please note that no jewelry can be hidden. If that's not enough then you can also enable things here:

Leveling Filter (Enable for leveling and races) - Rare Leveling - Weapons
Leveling Filter (Enable for leveling and races) - Rare Leveling - Armour

I know the unidentified vendor recipe can be very profitable. I don't do it personally. To get 50 chaos you need to sell 50 unidentified rings and 25 unidentified amulets. If only 1 of these is sellable for 25 chaos, you still get to do the identified recipe and still get 25 chaos and get the same result. Of course it's all rng... and the unidentified recipe is a sure thing.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
"
Greengroove wrote:
"
kewkie wrote:

I'm aware customizing can be time consuming. My hope is that once you get to know the filter a bit better it gets easier. I don't have any special filtering highlights to show such items. That's because once you pick an item up you don't have any filter highlights in the actual stash. You have to know what is what. But you could just id the rares with pink border and sell the others unidentified. Enabling these blocks (or parts of) should be enough:

Endgame Filter (Disable for MF) - Rare items - Weapons
Endgame Filter (Disable for MF) - Rare items - Armour

This should show enough items. That also means, you will have to sell most jewelry unidentified, since Jewelry is usually the rarest piece of the recipe. Please note that no jewelry can be hidden. If that's not enough then you can also enable things here:

Leveling Filter (Enable for leveling and races) - Rare Leveling - Weapons
Leveling Filter (Enable for leveling and races) - Rare Leveling - Armour

I know the unidentified vendor recipe can be very profitable. I don't do it personally. To get 50 chaos you need to sell 50 unidentified rings and 25 unidentified amulets. If only 1 of these is sellable for 25 chaos, you still get to do the identified recipe and still get 25 chaos and get the same result. Of course it's all rng... and the unidentified recipe is a sure thing.

Thanks for the answer.

Will try by enabling these lines.

Yeah at the beginning I like to do the unid recipe, but I think I am far enough to not rely on the recipe that much. I focus on bad bases anyways.
Hello.

I am somewhat of a new player, started trying different filters and I'm really liking this one.

Currently using the leveling variant since I'm yet to go Mapping. One thing I'm confused about even after reading the main post is the Warbands filtering. I haven't played the Warbands league so that should give you an idea of my confusion.

What does it mean? If I understood things correctly they are highlighted because they can potentially have some exclusive affixes/mods? Am I supposed to always pick them up? I googled and looked on the PoE wiki for information about Warbands items and mods but I am still confused and I feel like I'm missing something here. If they're highlighted they must be somewhat important, right?.

Sorry if this is a stupid question. The rest of the filter is very intuitive and I'm really enjoying it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.
"
Wirt38 wrote:
Hello.

I am somewhat of a new player, started trying different filters and I'm really liking this one.

Currently using the leveling variant since I'm yet to go Mapping. One thing I'm confused about even after reading the main post is the Warbands filtering. I haven't played the Warbands league so that should give you an idea of my confusion.

What does it mean? If I understood things correctly they are highlighted because they can potentially have some exclusive affixes/mods? Am I supposed to always pick them up? I googled and looked on the PoE wiki for information about Warbands items and mods but I am still confused and I feel like I'm missing something here. If they're highlighted they must be somewhat important, right?.

Sorry if this is a stupid question. The rest of the filter is very intuitive and I'm really enjoying it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

You already answered the question yourself...

Warbands have a tiny chance to drop identified magic items with special affixes, only available as drops on killing Warband members. These items are very rare to find. Some of them can be quite valuable, but again very rare.

Find detailed info here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Warband and look for Warbands mods.

There's other ways to get identified items. But magic identified items are generally trash. That's why identified items are hidden generally. But if you kill a Warband you can press alt key and see any identified magic item with special highlights. You can also test this highlighting, by identifying any magic item and then dropping it on the ground. However these items are not hidden in the leveling filter.

http://poe.trade/search/yanomdokabioho
http://poe.trade/search/osanikogomoteh
http://poe.trade/search/amooahakurikiy

There's also renegade mods... I's not a stupid question. Everybody needs to learn at some point. Good luck. ;)
I seem to be having problem problem hiding all lower tier maps besides my own custom chosen maps. I've tried default and tinkering with the script myself, but lower tier maps seem to still show up.
"
xtenglong wrote:
I seem to be having problem problem hiding all lower tier maps besides my own custom chosen maps. I've tried default and tinkering with the script myself, but lower tier maps seem to still show up.

Block switches tab - Endgame Filter (Disable for MF) - Maps

Disable the following:

- Low level maps in high level maps
- Yellow T8 and lower
- @ Custom maps (or edit the actual list if that is needed)

You will still see all shaped maps and any map T9 or higher. Editing maps in notepad is tricky, because I use adaptive filters. But it's also not needed. Everything you need to do, can be done on Filterblast: http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/
I really love this filter.

The only thing I was really suprised at was that Perandus Coins are hidden by default on the MF filter, which is kinda strange.

However, other than that, I really love it. Thank you.
"
Farami wrote:
I really love this filter.

The only thing I was really suprised at was that Perandus Coins are hidden by default on the MF filter, which is kinda strange.

However, other than that, I really love it. Thank you.

You always know when Perandus coins drop and they are pretty much worthless. But I'd run a custom version 99% of the time anyhow. Thanks for stopping by.

BTW: I'll release the new version of my filter along the client update tomorrow. It features a few improvements and polish, but also a new color theme!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info