Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

Hey! I have a question.

In filterblast top rare weapons:
"Harbinger Bow" "Spiraled Foil" "Jewelled Foil" "Vaal Axe" "Coronal Maul" "Imbued Wand" "Prophecy Wand" "Profane Wand" "Copper Kris" "Imp Dagger" "Golden Kris" "Fiend Dagger" "Demon Dagger" "Ambusher" "Platinum Kris" "Sai"

Why Imbued wand? Opal and Tornado wands are better.
"
kompaniet wrote:
In filterblast top rare weapons... Why Imbued wand? Opal and Tornado wands are better.

Imbued wand has the highest attack speed, and is therefore best in slot for attack based wanders. Feel free to change the lists. By default, I try to include all items that might be valuable. You can remove some things that may not interest you at any time, or even add some items of your own.

For example: Prophecy wand is on the list, because it has the highest base crit. chance and Profane wand is there for it's implicit. Most other wands are great when you only need spell damage, but they are not "special".
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
when doing a map with a transmogrifying tempest it's very hard to distinguish the alteration and alch shards from scroll fragments. i suggest hiding the scroll fragments altogether (atleast in the endgame version) and/or put a border or something on the alt/alch fragments to make them faster and easier to loot.

Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 16, 2017, 4:34:51 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
when doing a map with a transmogrifying tempest it's very hard to distinguish the alteration and alch shards from scroll fragments. i suggest hiding the scroll fragments altogether (atleast in the endgame version) and/or put a border or something on the alt/alch fragments to make them faster and easier to loot.

Thanks for the report. Shards should not be seen in the endgame filter by default. Found the problem and will be fixed in the next version.
Last edited by Greengroove on Jun 16, 2017, 9:37:01 AM
Hi!

I see on filterblast a new version: Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v2.6.2 (27.06.2017)

But i can't find any info here and it still says 2.6.0j. Any clarification?
"
kompaniet wrote:
Hi!

I see on filterblast a new version: Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v2.6.2 (27.06.2017)

But i can't find any info here and it still says 2.6.0j. Any clarification?

No new info here. I just forgot to update tittle. The change log is always on github. You can find it in the updated notes tab as well.

Just small changes and some minor fixes related to racing / leveling.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6jsjf7/greengrooves_loot_filter_scripts_v262_update/

Full changelog: https://github.com/Greengroove/GG-LootFilter/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

If you want to stay updated you can follow me on Reddit, Twitter or github, the links are in the notes tab.
i don't like how corrupted strongboxes are handled. it's quite hard to distinguish potential good loot when everything is red.

what is the idea behind showing every corrupted item? what use can you have of corrupted white items/blue items?

can i hide those myself?
"
kompaniet wrote:
i don't like how corrupted strongboxes are handled. it's quite hard to distinguish potential good loot when everything is red.

what is the idea behind showing every corrupted item? what use can you have of corrupted white items/blue items?

can i hide those myself?

I'm guessing you are not using version 2.6.2. The corrupted items should be handled better there by default. However you can also make the changes yourself in any version if not too old. In the misc section (previously the ON RECOMMENDED block), find corrupted items. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

In general I was displaying most corrupted items because they are essentially rare finds.

- Corrupted white items can be upgraded to rares with a very rare dark shrine (Lead turns to gold).
- Magic items are generally shit, however they could be used with Hidden Potential uniq jewel. That being said in 2.6.2 you would only see magic jewelry by default.

You can now chose to only show good weapon / armour corrupted bases and hide all the rest. I recommend to display rare good bases and rare and normal corrupted jewelry.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you are enjoying urself. ;)
Yes i was using an earlier version. It works better now.
"
kompaniet wrote:
Yes i was using an earlier version. It works better now.

Great! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info