Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

My apologies for that bug, it appeared after yesterday's update and existed only ~14 hours but was critical one. It was fixed 5 hours ago. Now all shall work correctly - just re-download the filter by saved link (which is also can be copied from first lines of the filter's code), let me know via PM if something still doesn't work.
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Apr 18, 2017, 11:23:06 AM
"
Dissolator wrote:
It was fixed 5 hours ago.

It appears to be fine now. You are awesome man. Btw my update is almost ready. I'm excited!
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Very Nice Filter love it :)
Love the filter. Just one issue. White jewelry bases make a sound when they drop. Anyway to change that? Also if rares can stop making sound too. Just want currency/chance/maps to make sounds so its more strict. Thanks
"
Smashr wrote:
Love the filter. Just one issue. White jewelry bases make a sound when they drop. Anyway to change that? Also if rares can stop making sound too. Just want currency/chance/maps to make sounds so its more strict. Thanks

Can you send the filter preset you made? Use the url that is on top of the file. Note that you can also bookmark (save) your presets.

I think the white jewelry is only supposed to make sounds in the leveling version. I'd have to check your preset. As far as rares making sounds. I will think about it. One thing you could do is edit the top rare bases lists to only show the rares that you actually want to pick up. Only top bases (from lists) will make a sound. In my personal version I only have a few things in those lists (18) instead of the full list. Stuff like Vaal regalia, Platinum Kris, Hubris,...

I use that sound for items that may have some potential and low level currency... You can essentially ignore that sound completely. Nothing of even remote value uses that sound. But it is still good to listen for it when you are poor and leveling as (for example) ssf or race.

In the upcoming version (this week) there will be a sound theme editor, so you'll be able to disable the sound completely if wanted. Also note that anything that is not shown will not use any sound. Therefore if you want a strict filter try to disable the stuff that you don't want and only show the things that you do.

You may also try the MF preset but you'd still need to edit the list of rares and other lists. Note that you only need to remove things from lists.

Try out for a few days and let me know if you can get used to the sound or if it still bothers you.

gl
2 quick video demos of the new version I made today:

How to find switches for advanced options easily: https://youtu.be/oXnp566lb94
Quickly change color: https://youtu.be/gzY905dFedU

Still need to test a bit, but I think It's ready for release. Beta testers still wanted.
good choices of colours that stand out and make it easy to find good loot immediately. exacly what a loot filter is all about.

very clever to make portal/id scrolls transparent while still keeping the labels rather large. easy to pick up some scrolls if needed while still blending into the background when not needed. perfect.

i tried to find something i didn't like but i failed to do so.

summary: incredibly good work with this filter. one of the best out there.
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 28, 2017, 6:55:26 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
summary: incredibly good work with this filter. one of the best out there.

Thanks!

Btw the new version was just published like few minutes ago. Here's the Reddit post.
Is there a MF version for AW that will show white weapons or is that just something that has to be customized? I'd like it to show white weapons, but with smaller text and in red lettering so they are easily seen and don't clutter the screen.
"
Is there a MF version for AW that will show white weapons or is that just something that has to be customized? I'd like it to show white weapons, but with smaller text and in red lettering so they are easily seen and don't clutter the screen.

You have to customize it. But it's easy af! Take the MF preset, Edit the rare item lists (if u want). Then open the block switches - Extras - Animate weapon - Enable normal items and download / save (bookmark) your preset for future reference or adjustments.

The styling is with smaller font. You can change color in the color tab too. They are easily seen and use slightly transparent blue color.

Like so: http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/advanced/Greengroove/42u30d to preview how it looks select one hand weapons in the preview window.

Please note that the MF version doesn't show any crafting item lvl 84. Those also need to be enabled if that's what u want.
Last edited by Greengroove on Apr 28, 2017, 10:43:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info