[2.1] Flaskman! - 350k+ DPS Flask Crit Facebreaker Infernal Blow! [Atziri Viable, 2:30 Gorge Run]

"
amazingxxx wrote:
How do you get endurance charges for immortal call?

Self-cast Enduring Cry. Only really use it for the toughest maps and bosses.
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

How do you get 88% base resistances ???

You get (+%) res from armor ( triple) / 2x rings / boots and some cold resist from unique belts and that's it !!!
Can you explain me this ???

Thanks
Last edited by kontomatiego on Jan 26, 2016, 11:53:31 PM
Well he has ruby , taste of hate and vissel which give him 65% all res and 13% max res for each :)(flaskman). I think this is enough to understand .
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
This is the ONLY Non-Chaos build I have played and absolutely enjoyed.
All my deaths are precisely because I am not use to this game-play...This very interesting and unique game play!

I love the play style, the intensity, and the amount of dedication and focus required.
I love that there are not more than 2 active skills , but other dynamics that need to be focused on (Flask Time)

I use to play the keyboard (Synth - Self Taught) so this is extremely rewarding.

And by the way, I converted my Shadow Crit Face-breaker to this, this is just genius.
I'm level 78, with PLENTY of room for Health Nodes (9 Available) and DPS Nodes (8 Available). I should be done by 90-94 ideally. I see myself going the extra mile with this build thanks to your creative ideas.

Gear
Spoiler

Passive

Would love any feedback since I am not following your tree precisely.

Thank you.

PS:

I Managed to Color this today.

Supplemented by

I realized that although the Lightning Resist is harsh without a Flask, it forced me to play better and pay attention. So far I like it.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Jan 27, 2016, 2:49:45 PM
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
This is the ONLY Non-Chaos build I have played and absolutely enjoyed.
All my deaths are precisely because I am not use to this game-play...This very interesting and unique game play!

I love the play style, the intensity, and the amount of dedication and focus required.
I love that there are not more than 2 active skills , but other dynamics that need to be focused on (Flask Time)

I use to play the keyboard (Synth - Self Taught) so this is extremely rewarding.

And by the way, I converted my Shadow Crit Face-breaker to this, this is just genius.
I'm level 78, with PLENTY of room for Health Nodes (9 Available) and DPS Nodes (8 Available). I should be done by 90-94 ideally. I see myself going the extra mile with this build thanks to your creative ideas.

Would love any feedback since I am not following your tree precisely.

Thank you.

PS:

I Managed to Color this today.

I realized that although the Lightning Resist is harsh without a Flask, it forced me to play better and pay attention. So far I like it.

Thank you for all the high praise! I'm glad so see people are enjoying the build as much as I am!

The build seems great, I can see how the Lighning coil would give you some resistance problems, but the point of the build is to keep the flasks up 100% of the time anyway, so with practice, that shouldn't really be an issue.

The only time you'll feel the lack of resistance is in maps where mobs packs are far and few between, meaning you'll run around without flasks up, vulnerable to surprise attacks.

I plan on getting a 6L Coil myself, it should be just what the build needs to avoid the random deaths I get every now and then due to my stupidity.
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060

Can you tell me how you've maxed your DPS so much?
I'm running an exact set-up but my DPS is so Sub-Par to yours.
At most I'll get about 215ish - With 2 Headhunter Buffs.
Maybe I'm missing something? I know I don't have the Claw DPS Wheel, I hope that will Sky Rocket it eventually (8 levels to go)
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Jan 27, 2016, 5:38:24 PM
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Can you tell me how you've maxed your DPS so much?
I'm running an exact set-up but my DPS is so Sub-Par to yours.
At most I'll get about 215ish - With 2 Headhunter Buffs.
Maybe I'm missing something? I know I don't have the Claw DPS Wheel, I hope that will Sky Rocket it eventually (8 levels to go)

I don't see an Atziri Flask in your setup, try that. It adds a gazillion damage.

Other than that, check my jewels, maybe there's room for improvement in yours, and the claw wheel is a MASSIVE boost to your DPS as well.

My DPS with some headhunter buffs easily reaches 500k now, on Increased AoE! I have to make some screenshots of it with Increased Crit Strikes and post them here too.

Last edited by Dysmal on Jan 28, 2016, 6:31:12 AM
Very nice,
I'm realizing every node in the DPS wheel adds about 4k DPS. There's about 8-9 DPS Nodes so I can't wait to see the results.

I added Atziri and removed Rumi's (SadFace) but the DPS Boost is too much to give up.

Reaching about 270k With 2 HH Buffs.

Progress!
Found a set of Sacrifices and decided to run a quick Atziri Run. Pretty comfortable kills, except one near death experience - was not properly prepared, it could've been easily avoided. Also should've done Atziri with Fortify instead of Added Fire, much safer.

Video of the run:

• Atziri run; completely unprepared, still deathless:
https://youtu.be/vWL7Ycs5-ew

Last edited by Dysmal on Jan 30, 2016, 9:16:20 PM
Hey,

how did you get 4k energy shield at 2:25min?

Thank you
Last edited by reditus7 on Jan 31, 2016, 2:57:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info