[2.1] Flaskman! - 350k+ DPS Flask Crit Facebreaker Infernal Blow! [Atziri Viable, 2:30 Gorge Run]

Good build, im levelling at the moment with a slightly diff passive tree since i figured i could grab nearly all the flask nodes in ranger duelist and grab some of the phys attack dmg nodes as well.
Only thing i can say is def get meingerd's for levelling doubles the dmg early on.
"
Dysmal wrote:
UPDATED THE PASSIVE SKIL TREE!
(Credits go partly to Paragon1, who gave me some fresh ideas!)

With the new changes, we gain almost 100k DPS and some more Crit! This opened up the possibility to use the Inspired Learning unique jewel, which I bought and will be testing tonight! Expect some crazy tooltip numbers!

New numbers (without Inspired Learning buffs!):

Can you tell me what changed from the prior version? I can't spot the differences other than the nodes near the jewel east of shadow.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Hey just checked your tree, i saw that u have 2 more point to spend and u didnt allocate the 15% of flask effect at the upper side of tree. so.......

And i think he's doing something with frenzy charge for this build.
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Last edited by lesun02 on Jan 21, 2016, 10:23:49 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
Can you tell me what changed from the prior version? I can't spot the differences other than the nodes near the jewel east of shadow.

I specced out of Herbalism and Deadly Dilettante (Claw nodes near duelist), and took the 4 good notables around the jewel on the right of Shadow. This allows us to use the Inspired Learning jewel in there for some extra Headhunting fun! We also gain a TON of DPS due to Frenzy charges and an additional Power Charge.

"
Fhark wrote:
Good build, im levelling at the moment with a slightly diff passive tree since i figured i could grab nearly all the flask nodes in ranger duelist and grab some of the phys attack dmg nodes as well.
Only thing i can say is def get meingerd's for levelling doubles the dmg early on.

You don't really need the damage from the phys nodes, but if it works, sweet!

"
lesun02 wrote:
Hey just checked your tree, i saw that u have 2 more point to spend and u didnt allocate the 15% of flask effect at the upper side of tree. so.......

And i think he's doing something with frenzy charge for this build.

Yeah, you're right, I've started using Blood Rage, 4 Frenzy Charges and Inspired Learning jewel for some fun.

I don't know which nodes you mean, the Profane Chemistry cluster near Scion? I tested how the build performs without it and decided we do need it.

I've modified the skill trees in the guide, let me know if you spot any mistakes please!
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

Last edited by Dysmal on Jan 22, 2016, 7:22:44 AM
I can run atziri after have some jewel changed but i literally dont know how to kill the trio without death, atziri is more easier imo lol. So nice build for its cost.
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Hi,

will be Rigwald's Curse also be available in the next temporal season or is this amulet restricted to the current Talisman League? Is this still viable without this amulet?

greetings,

Phobozz
"
Phobozz wrote:
Hi,

will be Rigwald's Curse also be available in the next temporal season or is this amulet restricted to the current Talisman League? Is this still viable without this amulet?

greetings,

Phobozz

This particular build is not viable without this amulet because you invest a lot in crit and crit multi and without the amulet you will never crit.

It is highly unlikely that the talisman will be available after this league.

@Dysmal Did you compare Frenzy and Power charges DPS ? You go heavy on Power Charges will Mathil seems to prefer Frenzy charges. I'm just starting a build based on Crit+FB+IB and it seems that DPS-wise Frenzy adds more to IB than Power Charge. But maybe PC makes for more stable DPS ?

Ty
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Last edited by wichtounet on Jan 25, 2016, 2:19:03 AM
"
wichtounet wrote:
"
Phobozz wrote:
Hi,

greetings,

Phobozz

This particular build is not viable without this amulet because you invest a lot in crit and crit multi and without the amulet you will never crit.

It is highly unlikely that the talisman will be available after this league.

@Dysmal Did you compare Frenzy and Power charges DPS ? You go heavy on Power Charges will Mathil seems to prefer Frenzy charges. I'm just starting a build based on Crit+FB+IB and it seems that DPS-wise Frenzy adds more to IB than Power Charge. But maybe PC makes for more stable DPS ?

Ty

We still don't know whether Talismans will be incorporated into the main game or not - we can only hope.

But even if they're not, there are always ways to get your hands on League-specific uniques, like divination cards or Orbs of Chance, so we can count on this build for years to come. Or until a major nerf.

About the Power charges vs. Frenzy charges: The thing you need to understand is this - your Crits hit like trucks and your non-Crits hit like a wet noodle. So no matter that Frenzy charges might do on paper, even a 1-2% increase in your Crit chance is in my opinion well worth it, because when you do Crit, things WILL die.

Plus, the current version of the build incorporated both, meaning we get 6 Power and 4 Frenzy charges. Doing it the other was around means worse tree pathing, just for 8% more damage and some attack speed that we don't even benefit that much from (from the 2 additional Frenzy charges).
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

"
Dysmal wrote:
About the Power charges vs. Frenzy charges: The thing you need to understand is this - your Crits hit like trucks and your non-Crits hit like a wet noodle. So no matter that Frenzy charges might do on paper, even a 1-2% increase in your Crit chance is in my opinion well worth it, because when you do Crit, things WILL die.

Plus, the current version of the build incorporated both, meaning we get 6 Power and 4 Frenzy charges. Doing it the other was around means worse tree pathing, just for 8% more damage and some attack speed that we don't even benefit that much from (from the 2 additional Frenzy charges).

Thank you very much :) I'll try a balance of Power Charge and Frenzy Charge and see the result :)
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
How do you get endurance charges for immortal call?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info