PVP suggestion.

Any eta on when cutthroat-hardcore servers are coming out? It's pretty much the reason I got into this game
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
Last edited by NotSorry on Dec 31, 2011, 12:06:58 PM
Duel is good thing to test your build.
Its all about which character is stronger since there is no external influence, positioning isnt important, and no tactic is needed - you just atack/cast spells at enemy - especially with melee oponents.

Its good to test your build.It wil lbe nice to pwn weaker builds.
But are you sure you want a competetive pvp to be all about what items you have and what build?

Competetive game should involve some player skill.
I have runes, potions and total disregard of public safety.
are devs still active in general discussion?
I have runes, potions and total disregard of public safety.
"
pod11 wrote:
This is not only suggestion, but also question whether something similar is actiolly planned or not as it might have been suggested earlier.

Pvp in this game type that would only consist players atacking eachother even if its more than 1v1 would be rather dull and uninteresting.It would most likely come down to who can nuke down oponent faster(even 1 hit) or it would take forever to kill someone.It would come down to who has better build.

So My suggestion is to have pvp built around monsters and key points.
monsters on both sides would spawn periodically and fight eachother.
spread on map there would be points destroying or activating which would make more monsters spawn for one side or make spawned monsters stronger.
Some key points might activate untargetable turrets that would help on battlefield or set traps.
Some of those points might give buffs for players or debuffs for enemy players.

Victory would still be achieved by killing players , however battlefield could give advantage to side with good strategy. and it would bring real teamplay in team pvp that is not so realistic when there are only 2 groups of players put against eachother without any secondary goals.

That sounds really fun to me! Great suggestion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info