Crash invalid map/set t iterator

"
MimSiE wrote:
What type of connection are you guys on that are getting this error?

65 Mbps wireless

I just got this error for the second time 5 minutes ago. Proper crash to desktop with a vc++ runtime error.

I had 3 skeletons on screen and 2 explosions from frost bearers in a crypt map. Just in case it's relevant. Not much was happening at that moment.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
komlosi wrote:
"
MimSiE wrote:
What type of connection are you guys on that are getting this error?

65 Mbps wireless

I just got this error for the second time 5 minutes ago. Proper crash to desktop with a vc++ runtime error.

I had 3 skeletons on screen and 2 explosions from frost bearers in a crypt map. Just in case it's relevant. Not much was happening at that moment.

What all were you doing when it happened this time? Can you find any similarities between this and when it happened to you before? Do you use any movement-intensive or continuous damage skills like Righteous Fire?

Let me know if and when this happens to you again. Hopefully we can draw out some kind of pattern for your particular case as well. :)
Last edited by MimSiE on Feb 3, 2016, 7:49:20 AM
I got this error as well.
Just now I was leveling in Dried lake with a blue pack of archers.
Just got this error as well. Cyclone, with only like 3 or 4 mobs on screen, so not that much to process as far as I can tell. Also, I'm on Nvidia, with a satellite internet connection (equivalent to VDSL).
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info