Talisman Challenge League Stats

I wonder what the least used skills are? My money is on Vaal Lightning Warp.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
FrontLineBait wrote:
What about most popular support gems next time?
it starts with a P and end with OISON
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Tempada wrote:
"
Fascion wrote:
I had no idea Flame Dash was so popular. I tried it when it was released and never again. Might warrant a second look...

Right? Flame Dash really does suck, though. I'm baffled with this statistic. I guess it saves two gems slots if you don't want to use Lightning Warp, and Lightning Warp is hardly worth the three slots anyway with the nerf to its setup, so maybe non-dagger casters use Flame Dash because their movement options are just that bad?

I love statistics. Please share more :)

lightning warp is broken, thats why most people are forced into whirling blades or flame dash. Basically if you warp more than once in a row on lockstep it completely fucks up, doesnt show the animation and just violently rubber bands you around in an unplayable fashion. Its been like this since the closed beta for 2.0 and they still havent fixed it for whatever reason.

Honestly it completely fucks up casters for me, I cant really enjoy playing them properly without lightning warp. People in my guild were playing on predictive purely because of this bug but its been so long now it feels like GGG are just resigned to warp being fucked and unusable forever so theyve all gone whirling blades, and you can proc fortify with blades. Thats why people feel forced to use a dagger now where we used to use sceptres or wands.

i think fireball is just the witches first gem, i dont think theres any more to it than people leaving it on the bar while leveling.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
lightning warp is broken, thats why most people are forced into whirling blades or flame dash. Basically if you warp more than once in a row on lockstep it completely fucks up, doesnt show the animation and just violently rubber bands you around in an unplayable fashion. Its been like this since the closed beta for 2.0 and they still havent fixed it for whatever reason.

Ah, good point. Yeah, that animation has been broken for way too long, only every other click seems to register as it should for me. I haven't had many rubberbanding problems, but Lightning Warp is definitely less reliable than the other skills, plus it doesn't move you as fast as it used to, and when you remember the previous version it feels rather sluggish in comparison with maxed gems. I guess you could wear Warped Timepiece or link LW to Rapid Decay in a 4L?
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Jan 11, 2016, 10:33:48 PM
theres nothing really wrong with flame dash. its just people always will do comparison with the best option (whirling blades) as opposed to average option.
Where it's my Cleave Skill... wait! I must be the only one using it...
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Cool stuff. I was cruising right along, then I got a full time job. Now I feel like I'm dragging ass.
It looks like I am probably the only one using Molten Strike in End Game!! :)
Hell yeah, stats!

Comparing Vaal Sparkers to Arcers is a weird comparison.
Not all Arcers are VSparkers, but most(?) VSparkers at least use Arc to generate the initial souls.

It would be much more clear comparing, say, VSpark to Cyclone -- something totally unrelated.

---

Pretty unsurprised that there's only one melee skill in the top 5 and it's Cyclone. I'm sure Reave is up there too.

Very unsurprised that people are going after Voll's Devotion again. Discharge is alive and well, and if not that, then ECs for CwDT+IC on all power charge (i.e. crit) builds.

I like how none of the top 10 L90 skills are damaging skills. There's a good amount of variety in the L90 crowd offensively, apparently. At least enough so that no one main skill shows up, but instead all the common utilities and buffs.

---

Some quick stats requests!
- Percentage of Cyclone-for-damage versus Cyclone-CoC (searching for CoC support versus not present).
- Least used melee skill (or rather, the sorted list of melee skill by usage with rough numbers).
- Average life% on the tree (from characters that don't take CI) at any level and at level 90+.

---

Please do these all the time. :)
I saw a witch with budget gear spamming flame dash doing uber atziri, looked pretty effective.
I think it's much faster then using lightning warp if you for example want to get out of a flameblast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info