Talisman Challenge League Stats

YES OMG I LOVE THESE POSTS SO MUCH!!!!!
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
"
XnIcRaM wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Over the last week, there have been (across all leagues):

Do you mean TSC + THC + SC + HC?

For the map and other runs, yes, that is across all leagues.

Going to contribute to the Lightning arrow stats soon.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
1,848 Uber Atziri runs

would have expected less :P
nice stats thanks for sharing
the fuck ppl you use flame dash?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Thanks for the other replies : )

"
Inarion1986 wrote:

"
stonespeak wrote:
Top 5 Level 90+ Primary Skills (by use)
(For those wondering about Vaal Spark, 5x as many people use Arc compared to Vaal Spark) - Does this take into account that Vaal Spark needs to build up souls? Obviously it's a not a fair comparison then...

What do you mean? There a 5x as many characters having Arc equipped as there are characters having Vaal Spark equipped. Souls don't play any role here. At least that's how I understand "people use skill x". It's certainly not the # of skill activations.

This is what I'm not too sure about, when they said "by use", I tend to assume activations/# of uses...
SSF since ~OB
"
stonespeak wrote:
Thanks for the other replies : )

"
Inarion1986 wrote:

"
stonespeak wrote:
Top 5 Level 90+ Primary Skills (by use)
(For those wondering about Vaal Spark, 5x as many people use Arc compared to Vaal Spark) - Does this take into account that Vaal Spark needs to build up souls? Obviously it's a not a fair comparison then...

What do you mean? There a 5x as many characters having Arc equipped as there are characters having Vaal Spark equipped. Souls don't play any role here. At least that's how I understand "people use skill x". It's certainly not the # of skill activations.

This is what I'm not too sure about, when they said "by use", I tend to assume activations/# of uses...
pretty much what i assume too...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

I assume it means currently equipped when the snapshot of the stats were accumulated.
"
Qiox wrote:

I assume it means currently equipped when the snapshot of the stats were accumulated.
socketed would have been less confusing
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 11, 2016, 8:37:09 PM
and here I am glacial hammering after my viper strike comk essence drain contagion didn't quite work, blade vortex felt meh (without coc and cyclone) and fireball was kinda boring.
love these stats, tho, leap slam all the way!
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info