Answers to your Questions!

I'm so disappointed about the trading system not making a significant step forward as it was planned. How difficult it would be to link a public room from people hideouts where they can simply put a few vendor npc and list their crap? Add an active player list into the billboard and voila done. POe trade would still be valid into letting people access a general listing of items, but you would have a good trading from the 90' medieval fantastic era games where a bit of personal involvement is necessary to the system compared to the automated wall street system introduced by Eve online.
Last edited by Halagaz on Jan 8, 2016, 5:22:22 AM
Thanks ! I hope there will be a second part though ;)
C'mon ppl, GGG made HUGE progress, they allow us to have trade window instead of usual drop trading. That's quite an achievement in gaming history, considering we have only 2016 year now.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
Is there gonna be a snowy act, or snowy areas? that s basically the only missing biom. we got sandy areas, forests, tombs, caves, vulcanic- organic- urban areas, mines, swamps, etc.
Femurs of the Saints fix hype!
"
(One thing that bothers me is the quantity of stacked items. It is ridiculous, for example, you can only stack 10 chaos or 10 alchs… That takes a big part of the stash, that is already tiny, when you have a lot of those items. Maybe your intention is to force players to buy more stash tabs. I would like to know if is there any possibility to increase the maximum limit of the stacked items.)

This is a good point. It's something we have discussed internally recently. We are looking at other options for more convenient storage of currency items.

Now that's a great news.

Would be logical to use the stack sice equal to the rarity. Low rarity 40 stacks, then 30, 20 10 with Alchs being 30 stack and Chaos 20.
Last edited by Firestorm666 on Jan 8, 2016, 7:13:00 AM
"
Has anyone in the offices ever dropped a mirror and if so, what was their reaction?

Yeah, someone dropped a mirror in the bathroom at the last office and there were long shards of glass everywhere. It was a disaster. They were very apologetic.

LOL THIS KILLED ME
"The patch note was accidentally based on earlier iterations of Flame Totem balance. Further changes to the skill had occurred after these changes which has resulted in the patch note being incorrect. The changes were intended. It's now about 10% less damage at level 20, rather than no change at level 20."

Bullsh*t. A) Whenever these mistakes get made in skill balancing the Patch Notes are deemed retroactively "incorrect." Then why post patch notes at all? You should say what you're going to do and do what you say. IE: If you say it's the same at level 20 and it ends up being not the same you should readjust the skill to make it the same - being comfortable in hypocrisy is a great source of player angst and that's not likely to change. B) The nerf was straight up retarded as the skill is very underwhelming at high level.

Side note: It's closer to 15% less at level 20 with identical supports. Math is not your strong point.

I would like to extend this in a similar vein: it's despicable that changes get made to long standing game mechanics that never see any patch notes anywhere. "Ninja"-nerfs are sneaky and underhanded; they happen consistently and really it's a kick in the balls to players.

"The reservation cost was changed in the balance process. The skill is not underused at the current value!

(It's interesting to note that some people say we don't do enough balance testing, but then people complained when we changed Blasphemy as a result of its balance testing)."

Complaints occur because these skills should be balanced before being entered into the game. This change was made in the first week of the new league. Having your PLAYER BASE test skills is not balance testing. Balance testing occurs in-house before we receive information about how a skill works, what it costs, and the overall implementation of the skill in the game. Waiting till players show you how things work is so far beyond lazy it's sickening.
"
RoyalStar wrote:
"
Will there be more incentive to play permanent leagues? As of now playing permanent leagues seems quite pointless.

We don't feel we need to add additional incentives. More than 100,000 of our players play in permanent leagues as their main leagues and don't play the challenge leagues. They like the permanent leagues because their progress is not interrupted, there is potentially easier access to certain items, and they may have interesting legacy stuff from the past they can enjoy. We try to roll content back into the main game and make sure that actual expansion content (like The Awakening and Ascendancy) is available in all leagues, of course.

I stopped here to read

"they may have interesting legacy stuff from the past they can enjoy..."

Legacies are THE PLAGUE of STANDARD LEAGUE! Nobody can enjoy them excluding some no-players real money trade dealers.

What about fight the RMT or external trades?

What about to give a sense to the Standard League?

"We try to roll content back into the main game"

Don't TRY... do it and roll back item legacies too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: clearly your statement is false, you want players play new leagues for some reasons, and keep the trash league.

Because long-time players have minimal % of influence on the company income ? It's always about the money... If you think otherwise it's mostly your own fault.

So for anyone asking what is the main decision stimulator for companies its:
Spoiler

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Good shit GGG... Always keeping up and always on point[for the most part ;)]... Looking forward to another year full of PoE!! Legggggo GGG HYPETRAIN
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info