Happy New Year! A 2015 Retrospective

2016 had better be the year that we get asynchronous trade. GGG, there is no shame in admitting that trade chat was a noble idea but a failure in actual use as having to deal directly with the seller is fraught with human failings (meaning the damn seller is off-line and can't be contacted). So get with the 21st century GGG and code us asynchronous trade or else 2016 will be the year of the mass exodus from PoE.

2016 is the year of the Monkey. Hey, a pet monkey or 2 would be a very nice mtx.

Happy new year anyway and in keeping with old school "keep the sunny side up".
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Dec 31, 2015, 9:28:51 PM
happy new year team, and grats on doing so well :)

any chance of a sale on the raven wings for new years? :D
Happy New Year to everyone at Grinding Gear, and to all the players of Path of Exile!

I'd like to add a few particular items of thanks, as well.

Thanks for...

...the Ancestral Bond Starter Edition™ functionality of Searing Bond.
...additional cute pets.
...more poison/chaos & physical damage skills.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
That stash tab number would be way higher if maybe you didn't require us to clean out our 'remove-only' tabs first before being able to actually use something we spent money on. Kind of.. you know, defeats the entire purpose of spending points on tabs so we don't have to do that, but whatever. Such a silly requirement and pushes away such a large potential base of players who would buy them for that very reason.

Not a happy new year from me.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 31, 2015, 9:36:46 PM
Happy new year and hope 2016 will be a better year for POE!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
All the best in New Year, for both players and GGG!
Visit me at http://vildeviant.deviantart.com/ to see my other hobbies ;)
Happy New Year :)
Am I the only one scared that GGG increased staff? They did WONDERS beyond wonders with only like 10 people... With more people, quality could potentially drop, look at Blizzard for a prime example of more people = worse content.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Am I the only one scared that GGG increased staff? They did WONDERS beyond wonders with only like 10 people... With more people, quality could potentially drop, look at Blizzard for a prime example of more people = worse content.

A lot different when Chris Wilson is in charge as compared to Jay Wilson. I can tell you that.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 31, 2015, 9:45:30 PM
Happy new year!

Keep being successful!

Remember to innovate more in the ARPG genre!
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info