Happy New Year! A 2015 Retrospective

Happy New Year to all of you at GGG!

And the rest of you, may the RNG God be with you.

..... but not too much I need him too!
My wife left me after 20 years of marriage ;(
Happy New Year!

I can't believe there are already over 100 Divination Cards in game, I would have bet less than 90. I really like them.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Happy new year All the staff at GGG

I'm surprised you are still as low as 60 employees.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
We almost completely fixed desync.

If I had to do a Top 10 of the best things you did this year, this is the absolute #1 of all time. This really changed my life :)
Happy New Year everyone !
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
In the XX century Diablo was my game.
In XXI century it's PoE.

Spent 200$ here, don't regret a cent. The best part - I didn't even have to, as it was all free anyway :).

Proud CoDT worshipper. Follower of the fallen god.
Best thing in 2015 was desync fix.

Worst was UI change. I want my old UI back GGG
all the best for you all, may the new year succeed 2015.

although i think you can't measure success in employees, patch count or hours played, the support players do speaks for it's own. count on me, i'm all exited for the next expansion.

offtopic: if you want to see amazing fireworks with friendly locals and good beer on a lonely island while having a concert made from horns of cruise ships, visit funchal at new year. it's worth it. amazing. still can't hear my girlfriend speaking ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
happy new year, may this be the year of diversity and labyrinths, and may forever RNG shine upon you.

also fix the issues with life/evasion/armour.

(high armour, you need less life as you take more weak hits, high evasion, you still need high life as you take less hits but harder ones.)

following the logic on how it works, DEX side of the tree should have more life, and the armour side less (but more armour) while ES is fine.
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Last edited by Nivius on Dec 31, 2015, 8:22:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info