[2.2] MorgNThorg's Iron Will Biohazarauder - uber down

Nice setup, and very cool with the lioneye chest. Yeah I was lucky to get that shield but I can offer you this one:

Not linked though :(
Thank you, that's nice! My IGN: Lucy_Pinder
Stats: 993 str, 8200hp, 917 hp/s, 1300hp/s with 7 endurance charges.

Nice build! I tried it in standard, but using the following items to get maximum hp and hp/s:

I think rathpid globe is perfect item for this build; spell damage, hp, and a bit of spell block. I took hierophant for the additional 2+5% hp/s when having 7 endurance charges, and the more str.

All items:
Spoiler

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/3CmWM

Tree:
Last edited by siliconlife on Mar 30, 2016, 4:09:41 PM
I think its important to post a skill tree with the correct ascendancy options.

Saying its up to you, while having berserker 40% more dmg and having that be the main reason you have 37k tooltip is infact a big deal.
Last edited by Bloomania on Apr 23, 2016, 12:50:56 AM
Okay so i leveled one up,

about 1k strength, +1 level tabula, lvl 20 ed with RF

about 32k dot and still climbing

very weak compared to voltaxic spark @ 25k...

im not sure if this is uber viable considering no vid..
/OP here just replying from another account/

The reason that I have no ascendancy passives set in the first tree is that there are many good options as you can build this charcter from multiple classes and ascendancies (mara/scion/duelist even templar or witch), there is some discussion on this subject in the thread. The 37k toolitip is without any ascendancy points of course because that was a version I used in the beginning of the talisman legaue (2.1).

Also I have 50k+ dot on the MoM and RF based champion version I also posted in the OP (with ascendancy points included).

The build is not on par with voltaxic spark in terms of clear speed, but I never said it was. It's a completely different playstyle. If you enjoy voltaxic more, than you should rather play that one. This build is a relatively cheap option for a tanky setup that can beat almost any content in the game at it's own pace (which is not too bad eihter, at least for my taste). As for the uber videos - they are actually there in the OP, the 3 bossfights from my first uber kill in talsiman legaue. Not the cleanest ones (I had a few deaths, but this was my first run, and didn't ave much experience with uber, did a lot better runs later in that legaue) and they are pretty slow, but this is not an uber speed-runner build. And again the video is from talsiman without the significant buffs from ascendancies.

"My first uber kill in talisman: vaals, trio, atziri."

Could barely see this line, you underlined the other videos but not this one so i completely didnt see it.

lvl 99 tree for mana version has no ascendancy points

either way im assuming u went berserker.

in fact of the trees posted in the guide have ascendancy points, and the bottom ones lead to dead links.

Dont say im wrong when you havent even taken 3 seconds to click on your own links....

just as a common sense thing.. if you post a spoiler section with uber setup, why not include the video links there, or underline your first uber kill the same as you underlined the other videos so its more linear and visible.

ATM ive had to unspec my char from the ED Build as its just far too weak, im leveling an empower but if the req is a lvl 4 empower, +1 tabula, and can barely handle uber with very long battle times then idk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgweV2QtkJE - 31k dot essence drain uber kill

look at how effective poison is on a 30k dot vs ur 50k dot non poison

im not sure youve done alot of research on ED, scaling, perfecting the tree youve posted, etc.

Im not trying to be offensive im just being honest....

The underlining is different because it has links to 3 different videos not a single one, like the others.

The mana version actually HAS ascendancy points. It's not berserker, as I state in the link text that it's a champion version. Are you sure you search for the acendancy points near the duelist starting point? :)

The leveling trees are not updated that's a valid point and the guide could be formatted better I agree.

I know how strong poison double dipping is (actually it's a bit broken). But Mathil's version is a completely different build. With speccing iron will and RF you don't have the chance to really take use of double dipping as you are focusing on spell damage which won't scale the poison. Actually that build has quite similar clear speed with much better single tartget damage due to poison, but it's much less tanky. It's a fair trade-off imho.
Thanks for this guide.
I had fun playing this in 2.2

I played a different ED/Contagion/Wither character to 90 in 2.4 and the whole time I missed the life pool and tanky feeling I had on this build.

Are you still playing this? Anything to update?

I think I'm doing this as a league starter as of writing this.

Also might have a look at the new Blight with "trigger while channeling" support with this somehow.
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
"
Paion wrote:
Thanks for this guide.
I had fun playing this in 2.2

I played a different ED/Contagion/Wither character to 90 in 2.4 and the whole time I missed the life pool and tanky feeling I had on this build.

Are you still playing this? Anything to update?

I think I'm doing this as a league starter as of writing this.

Also might have a look at the new Blight with "trigger while channeling" support with this somehow.

The core of the build is still valid at this point. I'd only change one base item atm: drop cuebyari for a consuming dark, because I realized, that spell damage also boosts poison when applied by ED. This leads to a bit lower ED DoT, but a much stronger single target. (However the strength of poison can be a subject to change with the 2.5 patch coming around.) Another option is cospri's will for poison so you can even use a delirium weapon as well (though that's also subject to change).

I used this bulid with great success in the perandus flashback race (I chose berserker for cheap damage buff):

I also tried to push the build to the limits on standard. I think the overall strongest ascendancy option is chamipon, and the MoM version is superior to the BM version if you gather the right gear. I leveled a champion on standard quite easlily to 100 with this build, but I also had quite BiS gear, for example these chest options:

Usually I used the Lioneye chest for mapping, and the character is the tankiest one I ever played: 7.5k life, 1.8k mana with "free" MoM, more than 1k regen, perma fortify and 25k armour when I use grace in essence worm. It's so tanky that I can withstand a shaper slam :) DPS is really strong as well: I think ED DoT is around 66k (+ poison) with RF on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info