[2.2] MorgNThorg's Iron Will Biohazarauder - uber down

Ok so I started as duelist and going for champion. Found a tabula early on and leveling with ED without any problems. Damage is enough just with clear mind and a high spell damage weap. Probably would still be enough even with a 4 link.

Now I'm thinking about gem setups, having something like that in mind:

CWDT(max)-Immortal Call-Molten Shell-Increased Duration
CWDT(lvl1)-Ice Nova-CoH-Enfeeble/Vulnerability
Flame Dash-Faster Casting-Wither-Stone/Flame Golem
Weap: Contagion-Inreased AoE-Faster Casting
Shield: CWDT(lvl1)-Blood Rage, Enduring Cry
2nd Shield: RF-Aura-Rallying Cry
Last edited by Jdahl22 on Mar 9, 2016, 10:27:44 AM
If you go with a path, you can only choose one subclass and also you cant choose 2 subclasses of the same class. So you could go with deadye+path+40 str, but I wouldnt focus so much on clearspeed. I would go Slayer+Jugger so you have a balance beetween damage and def for both aoe and boss situations. Also you get +60 str.
Well, that's... disappointing to know. I think I'll take juggenault and trickster instead. 20% perma increase dmg with tiny es gear and good regen for MoM is better imo.
I really don't think that it is worth it because you spread you ED with Contagion. Thats why you don't need more than 1 projectile. And another important part is that you loose out your shild. For me playing with tabula that would mean -9000 armor with around 2000armor left
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
Last edited by NEINNEINNEIN on Mar 12, 2016, 3:03:21 PM
Yeah, I thought so. I was thinking of using it with normal chest but I guess its too much trouble for little benefit.

This is my first set of gear, half an ex worth.

Spoiler

Killed merciless Izaro and Argus on first run, Malachai act 4 without deaths and went for atziri. I would have killed her if I could stop her from healing through add phase. I gave up the fight beacuse I got tired, but I couldnt die. Build is so tanky that if I didnt plan on going MoM version, I d reroll a berserker.Although he might be valid even for MoM.
Last edited by Jdahl22 on Mar 13, 2016, 8:25:07 AM
What might be the current passive tree for this build?
It is totally the same tree :) you just have to choose new ascendancy points: i would suggest to go with juggernaut-> unstoppable(aslong as you use the tabula, otherwise the double bodyarmor thing) and then also take the endurance charge nodes in the ascendancy tree.

Just click on my profile and on the character 'Burn_Potato'. Level 91 Skilltree, with 2 more endurance charges than the original build i think.
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
Last edited by NEINNEINNEIN on Mar 14, 2016, 10:23:16 AM
I dont know but I'm thinkin about berserker more and more. I imagine that the damage bonus of 40% is more than what +1 tabula gives with corrupted empower and ED? So what if we replace tabula with an astral plate so we have high defenses with RotP and when we cant run RF we use a 2H staff like the one MorgNthorg posted on page 3 since we dont need a shield. And with the other 2 points we get War bringer.
Also with high def chest we might be able to save some points from skill tree?
Last edited by Jdahl22 on Mar 14, 2016, 11:13:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info