[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

could you please update the guide. I'm level 64 and I'm kinda stuck between using a Bino's that i bought, near perfect rolls for the firestorm.
or another consuiming dark. i m having survivalbility issues because i dint have enough hp on my gear.

I cant wait to try out the mantel with it, almost 65. and the Bino's too. love the guide
"
sirs wrote:
"
Lhansk wrote:
Hey guys, question here.

I'm using unique heretic veil with vulnerability & temporal chains.
When i cast those curse as auras, i see my tooltip from 9280 to 8452 on firestorm.

I didn't find an explanation on it.

Someone got an idea ?

Edit : Ok, i found it, an old unique jewel was on my tree. sorry, i'm blind

Lol that happens..just a curiosity here, whydo you use vulnerability ?

Because enemies takes increased damages from degeneration.
In this thread, maybe on the page 53 or 54, there's a video from a guy using remote mine and bladefall. That guy use temporal chains & vulnerability.
I'm testing this build with those auras linked in a Heretic veil helmet. I'm on smartphone right now, i'll show my tree and stuff here after.
I'm not new at PoE but sometimes i'm really not sure about my choices.
Last edited by Lhansk on Mar 22, 2016, 2:29:48 PM
Ok, here's my stuff

Spoiler

And my tree is here

With all the reduced mana reservation nodes and Heretic veil, each aura is 25% reservation. So i got 14% to stay safe and not cross the low mana barrier and get wrecked by any spell. Weird but manageable.

I went on full ES because of the lack of life on Infernal Mantle. I had ES stuff in my stash and decided to use it. I use Rainbowstride because i don't have others boots right now. Astramentis is needed for all the strenght i don't have. Without it i got ~48 strenght and i need more for every single red skillgem.

And i got many inner thoughts like

- Is Fatal Toxins really needed ?
- Should i keep Heretic Veil with 2 auras or use en ES helmet with only one auras and grab an essence worm for Anger or else ?
- Should i drop Infernal Mantle - because dealing with mana and not being low mana is a pain in the ass - and use anything else, maybe a carcass jack, 2 CD instead onf one to reach 100% fire conversion and then grab and use Anger or an Herald Aura ?

The shit is that i'm not rich, so i can't test everything i want. Fuck life.
Last edited by Lhansk on Mar 22, 2016, 3:16:03 PM
"
Lhansk wrote:
Ok, here's my stuff

Spoiler

And my tree is here

With all the reduced mana reservation nodes and Heretic veil, each aura is 25% reservation. So i got 14% to stay safe and not cross the low mana barrier and get wrecked by any spell. Weird but manageable.

I went on full ES because of the lack of life on Infernal Mantle. I had ES stuff in my stash and decided to use it. I use Rainbowstride because i don't have others boots right now. Astramentis is needed for all the strenght i don't have. Without it i got ~48 strenght and i need more for every single red skillgem.

And i got many inner thoughts like

- Is Fatal Toxins really needed ?
- Should i keep Heretic Veil with 2 auras or use en ES helmet with only one auras and grab an essence worm for Anger or else ?
- Should i drop Infernal Mantle - because dealing with mana and not being low mana is a pain in the ass - and use anything else, maybe a carcass jack, 2 CD instead onf one to reach 100% fire conversion and then grab and use Anger or an Herald Aura ?

The shit is that i'm not rich, so i can't test everything i want. Fuck life.

Think its best to drop mantle and get a Shavronne and go low life, get Pain Attunement and Acrobatics and go dual CD, so you can add Anger(for not having a better one because even though the damage is good but not that much, Firestorm have only 30% damage effectiveness, so if damage is high enough maybe get another defensive aura not sure), Discipline and Clarity in blood magic, if possible depends on life pool and if need mana regen.

Also its probably better to get Enfeeble over Arctic Armour or Vulnerability if possible because the DoT bonus damage is not bad but not necessary I think, Enfeeble is so strong specially with Acrobatics, turns out really tanky.

Fatal Toxins is great, specially for single target, Uber and other hard bosses to be specific, without it, I don't think could kill Uber.

To surpass the mantle damage loss get a lvl 21 Firestorm should be enough with pain attunement, and Concentraded Effect is probably better than controlled destruction or void manipulation if get 4B.

Since you have Whirling Blades Lightning Warp can be droped to get a Faster Casting + Wither + Spell Totem, its insane for single target damage.

EDIT: Didnt' see the wither on gloves lol, maybe drop LW for Abyssal cry then, it is good for clear maps + cluster traps.
Last edited by sirs on Mar 22, 2016, 4:05:11 PM
I'm using Heretic's Veil with Temp Chains/Enfeeble and Anger, dual Consuming Darks. I have Anger in the dagger for the +1 level ofc and the plan is to swap Enfeeble with Vulnerability for the tougher fights (Vaals) and eventually add Enhance & Enlighten when they are levelled.

You can see my gear and char in Perandus: General_Clusterfuck. I just bought the chest white 6 linked for 1,5ex and chaos spammed it a little, it can get a lot better but the ES and life is fine for now- work in progress. :)
"
RunPuppet wrote:
I'm using Heretic's Veil with Temp Chains/Enfeeble and Anger, dual Consuming Darks. I have Anger in the dagger for the +1 level ofc and the plan is to swap Enfeeble with Vulnerability for the tougher fights (Vaals) and eventually add Enhance & Enlighten when they are levelled.

You can see my gear and char in Perandus: General_Clusterfuck. I just bought the chest white 6 linked for 1,5ex and chaos spammed it a little, it can get a lot better but the ES and life is fine for now- work in progress. :)

I tried Anger lv18. Gained ~1K dps.
I really don't know if it worth, because i should drop my Infernal Mantle, grab another CD and espcially find an ES armour with high ES to compensate the loss of my shield ES and IM ES.

Someone on this thread said he has 20+kdps on tooltip. I don' know how is it possible. I'm at 9k on tooltip, it could be 10k, maybe a little more with all 21 skillgems but i'm faaaaar away from the sky.
"
Lhansk wrote:
"
RunPuppet wrote:

I really don't know if it worth, because i should drop my Infernal Mantle, grab another CD and espcially find an ES armour with high ES to compensate the loss of my shield ES and IM ES.

Someone on this thread said he has 20+kdps on tooltip. I don' know how is it possible. I'm at 9k on tooltip, it could be 10k, maybe a little more with all 21 skillgems but i'm faaaaar away from the sky.

I think he was using the mantle and anger with it but still 20k sounds a lot. I had at the most about 13k. With only the CD and mantle you'll be converting 75% of the damage though so it won't be as effective as a 100% conversion. At the moment I have about 9k single trap dmg wich will end up to about 11k with levelled gems.
"
RunPuppet wrote:
"
Lhansk wrote:
"
RunPuppet wrote:

I think he was using the mantle and anger with it but still 20k sounds a lot. I had at the most about 13k. With only the CD and mantle you'll be converting 75% of the damage though so it won't be as effective as a 100% conversion. At the moment I have about 9k single trap dmg wich will end up to about 11k with levelled gems.

Got 9k on my tooltip right now with legacy CD and mantle with lvl 20 gems except level 21 trap.
Btw, one trap can kill bosses like Izaro but i need to improve my build and try Uber Atziri
"

Well it´s possible if you change Bino´s for a good dagger crafted by yourself (with +2 fire gems and Anger Lv21) + Atziri´s Flask. Total dps 22.3K (not crit, Acrobatics (5 nodes availables for more dmg)).

Infernal Mantle + legacy CD + Firestorm lv21

Spoiler

Dagger
Spoiler

Passive Tree

Videos recorded today and BEST DROP in my life!!!!!

Vessel of the Vaal
Trio Bosses
UBER Atziri, Queen of the Vaal

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Mar 24, 2016, 7:51:56 AM
Perandus SC

Trying a Witch Occultist with 2x curse: enfeeble(vulnerability)/temporal chains + Enlighten + Enhance(original idea was from RunPuppet). We need to take some reduction nodes because of Enlighten and Enhance gems.

Also, we need 2x CD (100% chaos conversion), and try to cap chaos res and elemental res.

Chest, i prefer EV/ES with high Life crafted.

Still testing, my passive tree

My current gear
Spoiler

DPS without Cluster traps = 5.3K (Firestorm lv 16/20)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Mar 24, 2016, 1:51:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info