[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

"
BruteLegacy wrote:
Would it be better to self cast the firestorm and invest the trap nodes into cast speed than using traps? Seems more effective and controllable rather having to wait for traps to renew all the time.

DoubleTip

Trap's modifier will increased poison damage and make this really strong.
"
BruteLegacy wrote:
Would it be better to self cast the firestorm and invest the trap nodes into cast speed than using traps? Seems more effective and controllable rather having to wait for traps to renew all the time.

There is self cast Poisonstorm builds out there, you will loose alot of the Doubledipping(Two more modifiers and alot of trap damage) potential but will still do great damage. Then its a matter of playstyle preference, i like the mobility you have as a trapper, cast one and move away from dangerous stuff instead of standing still casting etc. And i don't feel the cooldown of the traps is a big problem now with the 30% reduction in cooldown.
Ok, did my second uber run and recorded Atziri and double vaal.

Atziri: https://youtu.be/Q-yJLNEYbG4 with axe drop :)

Double Vaal: https://youtu.be/qeWn3JDfub4

Last edited by WATCH_ME_QWER on Jan 5, 2016, 6:40:59 AM
Killed my first ATZIRI on HC on lvl 76. What I noticed is that when you have enough dmg you dont need defences lol. Trashpacks were harder than the bosses. Got sceptre :)

EDIT: Also Im not using EB, running with AA + lvl 5 clarity with mana flask.
Last edited by TheCreatek on Jan 5, 2016, 6:45:54 AM
Any reason to fear that this will get nerfed?
"
blasphammerr wrote:

I honestly don't know. No bugs is present in this build as far i know, they usually dont nerf stuff mid league but it have happened. It's incredibly strong for it's invenstment.
now that the video is on reddit now it has ggg´s attention i think we will see poison nerfs in a couple days
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
now that the video is on reddit now it has ggg´s attention i think we will see poison nerfs in a couple days

Yep, that's what I meant.
"
blasphammerr wrote:
"

Yep, that's what I meant.

My normal Atziri video was on Reddit when i created this build it showed the builds potential then and no action was taken in the path between then and now. Ofc this is Uber and now we have proof how ridiculous this build is.
Last edited by Filiox on Jan 5, 2016, 9:28:55 AM
"
Filiox wrote:
"
blasphammerr wrote:

I honestly don't know. No bugs is present in this build as far i know, they usually dont nerf stuff mid league but it have happened. It's incredibly strong for it's invenstment.

they nerfed stygian revenants during warbands which gimped summoners hard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info