[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

Got to 85, killed normal atziri for first time ever, deathless.

Insane damage, will continue to lvl 90 and try out T10+ maps :)
Killed atziri on 77 lvl quite easy (sorry for quality) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD8625etR4E

now im going to lvl 90 and uber :D
nice build!
"
Gangir wrote:
Just wanted to thank you for this build. It's really nice and fun to play, plus it downs bosses in maps insanely quickly. I also managed to do Atziri first time ever trying it alone (did 2/3rds of it with a friend in last league). I died once on Vaal because I couldn't get both down fast enough and twice on the 2nd bosses. But didn't die on Atziri herself! I was lvl 73 with Consuming Dark dagger and rest is yellow gear and Deadhand Talisman. I followed your build but did not put anything in crit nodes.

I saw WATCH_ME_QWER's post just now and switched to Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre and my DPS on Firestorm went up from ~5.5k to ~6.3k, so going to try it now. I'm thinking maybe Bino's is not even needed as you still clear packs fast. But I haven't ventured into the really high tier maps yet though.

I was wondering though, in the top left of the passive tree there is another are of Chaos Damage with Increased DOT. Would it be reasonable to get those nodes instead of say phase acro or the increased skill duration effect in the left hand side of the tree? Does it affect the time of Firestorm or just Abyssal Cry?

Thanks again! :D

Im glad for your first Atziri kill! You could go for them if you feel your defences is enough without Acro and thank you for the kind words!
"
anvilgod wrote:
Got to 85, killed normal atziri for first time ever, deathless.

Insane damage, will continue to lvl 90 and try out T10+ maps :)

Congratulations!
"
Killed atziri on 77 lvl quite easy (sorry for quality) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD8625etR4E

now im going to lvl 90 and uber :D
nice build!

Nice video and congratulations!
"
jam3s121 wrote:
I saw someone mention vaal summon skeletons. Are you using any other links with that?

Nope. Just on it's own.
When I did my Uber run, I only have level 19 firestorm. Today this
happened.
Last edited by WATCH_ME_QWER on Jan 4, 2016, 7:58:08 PM
Would it be better to self cast the firestorm and invest the trap nodes into cast speed than using traps? Seems more effective and controllable rather having to wait for traps to renew all the time.
Last edited by BruteLegacy on Jan 4, 2016, 9:34:42 PM
The lifeleech on abyssal cry might be massive but still I think its kinda overkill with bino's.
Also you might think about dropping increased duration on the wither totem since we already deal incredible damage.

So now we have 2 slots we can use for our defense. Vaal Grace, Vaal skeletons or a selfcast enfeeble with an corrupted amu or Doedre's Damning might become handy as already mentioned in a previous post.

Last edited by Nemzirot22 on Jan 4, 2016, 10:10:59 PM
Anyone tried using Sunblast with this build yet?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sunblast
Last edited by neurotech on Jan 5, 2016, 12:05:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info