Q&A with the Developers!

is there any plans about to add to game new item type like charms or bracelet or pants, maybe?
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
Questing is a real drain. So are the many difficulties. When is cruel going to be scrapped, or streamlining going to be done.
I love pie.
Who made the apex of sacrifice music?
It's the first thing ever to come close to the epicness that is diablo 2 act 2 soundtrack.
I need more.
When you think of making a serious game?
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Are roguelikes popular among the staff at GGG? Do you have any favorites? How many GGGers have ascended in Nethack? How have roguelikes influenced the design of POE?

Thanks!
Last edited by ccasin on Dec 29, 2015, 7:23:41 PM
When you were developing Path of Exile, did you ever expect to make multiple content expansions for it? Also, were there any great expansion ideas that never made it into the game because of lore or gameplay aspects?
Hi there!

Has been a year or more since the major PvP changes and Seasons and you guys are conscious that Sarn Arena is where players try for very first time PvP with big enthusiasm, so my question is

Why PvP-Only characters cant access Sarn Arena and when they will be able to do it or Can you guys elaborate why isn't possible?
Last edited by 2i0 on Dec 29, 2015, 7:33:55 PM
Why do some 'AOE' skills have such a shitty radius?
I have a question regarding an ascendancy subclass for someone that is very familiar with the Warbands league.

Will the Marauder Juggernaut subclass make a more accurate Uruk Baleh build possible?
I'm thinking of the Unstoppable passive.
Pizza or Hamburger?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info