Q&A with the Developers!

Are there any plans to add a new Master to the game? Like a potion Master? Also, if one has an idea, a concept or a design that has to do with Path of Exile, how can one confer such things to GGG staff, if need arises?
I have a question about the game's storyrather than mechanics or gameplay , hope you don't find it off topic. What happened to the Vaal civilization , what put an end to them , and considering the corelation with their end and The Beast , what exactly IS this so called Beast.
HEY where comes the act 5,6 and 7??

and if is possibly translate in spanish the game?

greeting from chile
Are optimizations still being looked at? The bug with sound has been around for ages and really spikes my FPS (yes this is a real issue to people that are reading this), running no-sound fixes this issue and I would really like to see this fixed.
When will the area damage modifiers for skills actually show up on the tooltip. At the moment it does not but it will help with creating builds
Are there any plans to torture that p... I mean... bring back that magnificent bastard Fairgraves again in later acts?
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
Howdy --

This may be an old question, but I've heard tell the ultimate plan for PoE is 10 Acts, with no Cruel or Merciless difficulties, because by the time you finish Act 10, you're level 70 and ready for endgame material already. Is this true? How many acts are ultimately planned for PoE? (Apologies if this question has been answered before).
Are there any plans to allow the players to beat the everloving crap out of the ghost of Emperor Chitus? I hate his guts...
in the ascendency class with the characters can we use regret orb for class spesific passives or its one choice similar the bandit quest?
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
Now that your team size is larger, have you thought about hiring someone to do destructible environments? One of the things that I enjoy the most about diablo 3 is how you can blow up SO much of the environment. It really makes you feel like you are affecting the world around you, and I feel like PoE would benefit greatly from more destructibles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info