[2.4 Video Guide] Beginners Tanky Infernal Blow Marauder Build [HC/SC]

Was going to start this league playing a straightforward EQ build. That went out the window. I have seen this build around, the infernal blow, and have played infernal blow on 48h races and stuff like that. I am going to try this now for atlas.

My question is about replacing EQ with static strike for single target. I don't want the knock back that heavy strike gives. I looked up some threads on best dingle target melee, and, was surprised to see static strike get a lot of love. yet, they are all from last year (the posts). Cyclone may be an option...what do you think?

My goal is to make a build that can use atziri's disfavor to it's full extent, yet I REALLY want to play infernal blow. Leaning towards infernal blow + cyclone.
🐢
Im using this build currently and I am enjoying it. It is so satisfying to pop enemies in a gruesome explosion. Im a new POE player and this guide was really helpful, thank you. Enjoy your youtube vids too.
I'm using your build in Hardcore Essence League. So far, so good! Really... I'm feeling like immortal, monster-blood-baloon popping machine :D Thank you very much for this build! It's so awesome, and really fun to play! It's almost like Easy HC mode ;)
can you post your final gearset with this build and all the gems in it, it helps me a bit more then trying to read everything if i could just see what all the gems should look like. I'm pretty much a brand new player so I get confused very easily, anyways this build looks fun and i'm going to try it out!
"
nsaine wrote:
can you post your final gearset with this build and all the gems in it, it helps me a bit more then trying to read everything if i could just see what all the gems should look like. I'm pretty much a brand new player so I get confused very easily, anyways this build looks fun and i'm going to try it out!

You should check out the video in the link near the bottom of the first post. It goes into more detail in what the rest of the gear should be.
Hi guys, can anyone advise if the last two passive skill tree is correct? From my place, it doesn't look much different.

Can anyone enlighten me please?

Thanks.
Hello there! I started playing this build today and find it really fun and cool. But i dont know... things dies ast but im not heavy as i want too? I mean, i gott 6k life. Overcapped in resi like hell and 11k armour, lvl 91. Miss 2 points from Uber lab. But i die so fast imo. I want the build too be more heavy and hard too kill, doing 8-10 maps and imo i think i die too easy. Cant even think that i will handle 11+ maps and thats kinda sad. Think i will use Fortify and see hows it gose with that and hope it will be better. But pls help me out, any tips that u can share? How do i gett more heavy and tanky??

Ty for a fun build.
I seem to have hit a wall with this build. I'm going to assume that I need better resists and more armor. Does anyone have any other suggestions to help me out? Currently I'm at level 65 and averaging one death just on the tier 1 maps :S
Hi there :)

How do you think this build would work with 2H swords? If I change Earthquake for another single target skill, would still work fine?

I'm lvl 52 at the moment and Kondo's Pride dropped, so I'm wondering if I could use it instead of Marohi at the end.

I hope you'll ansert, cose I need to start putting points in the 2h weapon damage and need to choose which one.

Cheer :)
I'm going to give this build a try now that I figured out what I was trying to accomplish is having a build that can farm end game on a budget so I can then get other builds off the ground. I have really been wanting to try a two handed marauder build. Thanks for the work you put into this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info