[2.4 Video Guide] Beginners Tanky Infernal Blow Marauder Build [HC/SC]

HI LNB,

another nice guide from you, thanks!

I am considering to play a marauder in the talisman league and wanted to know if this guide is also good to play with ice crash. (other support games of course).

Thanks for your answer.

Last edited by HerzogIgzorn1 on Dec 30, 2015, 3:10:24 PM
"
HerzogIgzorn1 wrote:
HI LNB,

another nice guide from you, thanks!

I am considering to play a marauder in the talisman league and wanted to know if this guide is also good to play with ice crash. (other support games of course).

Thanks for your answer.

Yea it should be good to go mate! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Please, put Fortify in Leap Slam...
Last edited by IANVS on Jan 1, 2016, 12:51:46 AM
So Melee Splash does not work with Infernal Blow...unless there is some sort of update...or something else that I'm missing...or maybe the splash radius does? Not sure...
Last edited by BC4650 on Jan 1, 2016, 2:11:01 AM
"
IANVS wrote:
Please, put Fortify in Leap Slam...

Not for a 4-link. You cant sustain the mana cost.
"
BC4650 wrote:
So Melee Splash does not work with Infernal Blow...unless there is some sort of update...or something else that I'm missing...or maybe the splash radius does? Not sure...

Melee splash works with IB, as a matter of fact the buff to Melee splash is what makes IB a viable skill-choice now.
I have to admit this build is very good. Very tanky and the dps one shot any mobs in the maps except rare monsters or bosses xD. Good Job and good guide! Keep it up =). Oh btw i sugest using Quecholli for leveling! It will boost your dps quite a lot and its very cheap.
Last edited by joaombf on Jan 1, 2016, 11:16:27 AM
"
joaombf wrote:
I have to admit this build is very good. Very tanky and the dps one shot any mobs in the maps except rare monsters or bosses xD. Good Job and good guide! Keep it up =). Oh btw i sugest using Quecholli for leveling! It will boost your dps quite a lot and its very cheap.

Glad to hear it man!

I'll make sure to look into Quecholli!
Thanks Lifting for another awesome, easy, cheap, and fun build! As I'm just starting to get more serious with my playing and my builds, your guides are an exceptionally valuable resource - this must be the 3rd or 4th I've tried of yours.

Personally, I used a Limbsplit for leveling which worked for me up until at least the late 40's - the culling strike and +1 to strength gems is very useful earlier on. Perhaps not the highest dps option, but still very useful.

Once again, thanks for the guide Lifting! And thank you for that feeling of unlimited power that i got when i swapped over to the Marohi...
"
Weadeeter wrote:
Thanks Lifting for another awesome, easy, cheap, and fun build! As I'm just starting to get more serious with my playing and my builds, your guides are an exceptionally valuable resource - this must be the 3rd or 4th I've tried of yours.

Personally, I used a Limbsplit for leveling which worked for me up until at least the late 40's - the culling strike and +1 to strength gems is very useful earlier on. Perhaps not the highest dps option, but still very useful.

Once again, thanks for the guide Lifting! And thank you for that feeling of unlimited power that i got when i swapped over to the Marohi...

Haha yea when equipping that Marohi Erqi = Super Sayan ;D

Glad you like it man, and thanks for the kind words =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info