[2.2] Crit Freezing Pulser Elementalist - Perandus HC / 83k GMP Pulse

Hello, Im trying to copy your layout and still new somewhat on learning the odds and ends.. and im having a problem on gaining Power Charges. Any Help? iv looked and looked and no luck.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAMeBAcEswVCBx4I9A3RDkgRLREvEZYWQBa_H0EgbiL0JpUnLylPKgsrCiycMtE62EGWRKtFR0cGSVFMs1AwVUtVrlXGVytd8mHiY0NknWZUaPJqQ2u3bAttGXBSfEt8g35Zf8aCEIKbg9uFe4V9idOMNox2j6aP-pBVkyeVLpZ0mjuePKIApwius7zqvYLAVMBm0NDQ9dWm2t3bXt-K37Dhc-kC6-7r9ew47TzwH_DV8h3y4f6z
"
College1985 wrote:
Hello, Im trying to copy your layout and still new somewhat on learning the odds and ends.. and im having a problem on gaining Power Charges. Any Help? iv looked and looked and no luck.

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAMeBAcEswVCBx4I9A3RDkgRLREvEZYWQBa_H0EgbiL0JpUnLylPKgsrCiycMtE62EGWRKtFR0cGSVFMs1AwVUtVrlXGVytd8mHiY0NknWZUaPJqQ2u3bAttGXBSfEt8g35Zf8aCEIKbg9uFe4V9idOMNox2j6aP-pBVkyeVLpZ0mjuePKIApwius7zqvYLAVMBm0NDQ9dWm2t3bXt-K37Dhc-kC6-7r9ew47TzwH_DV8h3y4f6z

Hello, you need to use Assassin's Mark in either Blasphemy link, or Curse on Hit link, otherwise you will need to manually cast it, which is very annoying :) Or then use Power Charge on Critical gem if you have maps with curse immunity.
Last edited by Juhazzz on Mar 30, 2016, 2:40:54 AM
Hello.
I feel a big problem in the t9+ maps. After the start of farming t9+ I began to feel a big problem with all (demage, sustain)
Battle with some bosses for me is almost impossible because they just kill me with a few punches.
With the packs do not have problems, but I feel a little lack of damage
What should I change in my gear, jewels ect, tree for more comfortable farming?
What to do against spell reflect?
Sorry for my English.
My char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hellymad/characters
Thanks.
Last edited by Hellymad on Apr 5, 2016, 11:15:06 PM
"
Hellymad wrote:
Hello.
I feel a big problem in the t9+ maps. After the start of farming t9+ I began to feel a big problem with all (demage, sustain)
Battle with some bosses for me is almost impossible because they just kill me with a few punches.
With the packs do not have problems, but I feel a little lack of damage
What should I change in my gear, jewels ect, tree for more comfortable farming?
What to do against spell reflect?
Sorry for my English.
My char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hellymad/characters
Thanks.

Hi. You should get a better dagger, preferably faster attack speed for more comfortable whirling blades and it should have spell critical strike chance on it. Also your Freezing Pulse gem is 0% quality which is very bad.
Then I see you have 2x 10 dexterity nodes on the tree, where you could instead have a jewel slot in example, I know you might be short on dexterity to use gems/gear, but passive tree is not the place to get stats to use gear, it's for damage and defenses.

And no matter what anyone says, using pure es+life gear only is the biggest mistake you can do if you're mapping and don't want to die, you're gonna want that 1500+ armor shield and take those shield defense nodes under templar's start aswell.
Most ideal armor shield would be one with open suffix, so you could still craft either block % or cast speed % on it. Then go for pure evasion helmet and evasion/es chest, like Carnal Armor or Sadist Garb etc.

I made almost to 96 last league in HC with obviously zero deaths and it was built like that, now this current character is just Dried Lake farmer and I've not gone into maps, other than a few random maps here and there and it's fucking terrible without the defenses built like last character had, I've had to logout pretty much once every map I've played with this. The problem is like I've known it for 3 years, that it's the shittiest build, that you can do if you don't take any armor on it. I just hadn't yet played a build made like this, just confirmed what I've suspected all the time.

edit. Also you should look for crit multiplier where ever it's possible, it's not so easy in this league to get so high multiplier. So something like Maligaro's gloves and all the jewels with multiplier is ideal.
Last edited by Juhazzz on Apr 6, 2016, 12:38:22 AM
Is everyone ignoring the glorious power of Mind over Matter and the life+mana leech enchantment on boots? This is one of the best defences as a witch right now, solves both mana issues and defences.
I am having a hard time sustaining mana for this build...

I am still low level (60), but will it get better?

Thanks.
Hi, i just dont understand that where to use ascendancy points? i mean i know i should use on Elementalist, but which skills?

And is it be better if i use VoidBringer instead of Maligro's ?
Last edited by probleman on Apr 15, 2016, 4:39:30 AM
marauder
BUMP !!!

Big issue with the build so im asking regarding to REQUIRED Jewels for the SKILL TREE:
Consider we should as you say use following auras ALL-AT-ONCE

# Clarity (260 mana)
# Vitality (35% Mana)
# Herald of Ice (25% Mana
# (heretic's) Aura=Assassin's Mark (44% Mana)

--- reserved ---

So which 4 Jewels are recommended Prio 1 to 4?
and if someone of these got a large radius to choose "un-linked" Skill points.
what should we choose?

- If im wrong here... for Endgame Mapping and Aziri encounter.
what auras should be used... AND if so how much must the Minimum Mana pool be at?
since im currntly at 1052 mana, (availible 267) after Cla,Vit,HoI.

thats like 17% mana left. No way an 44% aura can be used then.
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info