[2.2] PHC Necromancer Dual 100% Chaos Flame Totem Max Block, 225% life, BM. Atziri Viable.

SO far everything is working
Get more magic on ring % + Enchant lv3/4
Whoa I check the profile who post this I see he change to crit chaos totem so what now?
Can someone help me min-maxing my build?

Tree:

Armory:
Spoiler

Im currently capped at 44025 dps /totem in town, and 63855 dps with vaal haste, anger and atziri's promise.

I currently need 2x 30dex nodes on tree for vaal haste. (Unless I find better rings or jewels)
Last edited by Akaihime on Jan 18, 2016, 4:38:28 PM
"
Akaihime wrote:
Can someone help me min-maxing my build?

Tree:

Armory:
Spoiler

Im currently capped at 44025 dps /totem in town, and 63855 dps with vaal haste, anger and atziri's promise.

I currently need 2x 30dex nodes on tree for vaal haste. (Unless I find better rings or jewels)

Thats pretty much around what i capped at non crit, only thing i could do is get better jewels but i didnt want to to spend for it, the easiest way to get higher dps was to just go crit. At this point of the league it is easier to go crit because you will have the currency for it. Non crit is awesome for starting out and have a character that can kill pretty much anything easily. I will redo this build next expansion with ascendancy.

For now i am playing other characters i wanted to try. I will come back to this eventually.
Last edited by lemor0 on Jan 23, 2016, 12:35:54 AM
I love pie.
Last edited by xSyK0TiC on Jan 26, 2016, 2:47:52 PM
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

cause my gem setup is all damage, yours is faster proj, culling and rarity. You have no void manipulation and controlled destruction.
You're a magic finder, not a all out dps build.
BTW i tried crit with chaos FT and was able to reach 90k dps.
"

It be awesome on crit 90K
Will u put a new build on crit?
"
zeal0123 wrote:
"

It be awesome on crit 90K
Will u put a new build on crit?

Eventually, but im not playing much these days.
This is very good build!

What jewels do you use on this tree?
"
kangham wrote:
This is very good build!

What jewels do you use on this tree?

Read jewels section

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info