Spectral Throw Returns ELE BUZZSAW 50k+ DPS Ele Atziri Capable/High End Mapping 2.1[STREAM Offline]

"
Snow2x wrote:
I'm pretty new and i want to try this out, but these static electricity gems and all the other equips are pretty expensive for a new player. I guess it's not really a build for newer players.

Yeah for a new player ST isn't a good one to start out with, you could always go a double strike / ST 2hand build on a budget.
nice build and gear
why would u take both vaal pact and acrobatics??
"
UnderMakerz wrote:
why would u take both vaal pact and acrobatics??

why not?
Got myself to 61 and act 4 merciless in 15 hrs of playtime. Lovely build with extremely fast clearing speed. The recommended sword id replace as soon as you see your dmg is lacking with something cheap.

Plenty of 1c high ele swords on poe trade. I personally think, everyone should have 1 of these in their character list to farm currency. Heck even in Tabula you can clear low lvl maps and dried lake and farm currency like MAD.

Ive done Tornado Shot builds, SRS etc, viable and fast but this one is just need for speed (really it is). Because of vaal pact, blood rage and tabula (atm) you'd have to stutter step, cast cast move. As long as you keep hitting and moving you live.

I really hope i'd get more resilient when I get my 6L Belly, as the only thing this character lacks of is survivability. (OP does it get better?)

And yes people wouldn't like you in their parties, cause you are too fast and too furious. By the time they've popped a quicksilver or flame dash or whatever tp skill they use, you are on the other end, and have cleared everything.
Last edited by xecutable on Jan 30, 2016, 7:54:06 AM
Is dps or speed more important on the weapon?

IGN : Futons
Last edited by Futon on Jan 31, 2016, 8:52:49 AM
"
Futon wrote:

The OP had answered this on a previous page:

"
more aps= more spectral throws outs more spectral throws out more dmg 1.9 to 2 is prbobably about the same with 30 edps difference

I guess you'd have to calculate it via that, and see which is better.
Last edited by xecutable on Jan 31, 2016, 10:17:43 AM
"
xecutable wrote:
"
Futon wrote:

"
more aps= more spectral throws outs more spectral throws out more dmg 1.9 to 2 is prbobably about the same with 30 edps difference

Ty i missed that.

I've got a 6L and right now i'm trying to decide between lightning pen/lightning damage/cold damage. Any thoughts on which 2 of the 3 are best? I'm going to stick to faster attacks because I prefer that play style.

IGN : Futons
Love this build so much :D, howevere have you ever considered using the unique flask Vessel of Vinktar? if yes then what flask's roll do you advice?
"
Futon wrote:
"
xecutable wrote:
"
Futon wrote:

"

Ty i missed that.

I've got a 6L and right now i'm trying to decide between lightning pen/lightning damage/cold damage. Any thoughts on which 2 of the 3 are best? I'm going to stick to faster attacks because I prefer that play style.

Usually penetration gems are superb in terms of dmg when you have a lot of 1 elemental. It does not show on the sheet dps, but the calculation is pretty simple and reliable.

However I too prefer the faster casting animation, and the ability to spam a ton of STs and just move along. Once you get used to that playstyle, slow casts are just not your game :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info