Spectral Throw Returns ELE BUZZSAW 50k+ DPS Ele Atziri Capable/High End Mapping 2.1[STREAM Offline]

Hey,just respecced an old char into this,man the clearspeed is VERY fast,but i have a few questions
My Gear atm( trying to get a 6l belly soon,will hit around 3,8k-4k life with it,the most is just crap i grabbed for a few chaos and the gems are just bought off
Spoiler
[/url]

jewels are : life,res,crit(and some int there)with belly im max capped even with ele weakness
1st: how do you substain mana?does it regen better with higher dps?(i have low one since gems etc)atm using a surgeon mana flask and keep it on forever
2nd: how to substain the bloodrage regen with vaal pact?i also use a slow regen life flask to outmatch it
3rd:which gems i should quality first?from most important->least important,i just run lvl t9-10 maps but not higher,cleared a gorge map with that gems in like 2-3minutes:D
4rd: should we drop the frenzy for something else?when yes,for what?i mostly dont see the usage of frenzy sicne mostly i keep distance between me and bosses
Last edited by Bannisher on Jan 10, 2016, 7:55:29 PM
"
Bannisher wrote:
Hey,just respecced an old char into this,man the clearspeed is VERY fast,but i have a few questions
My Gear atm( trying to get a 6l belly soon,will hit around 3,8k-4k life with it,the most is just crap i grabbed for a few chaos and the gems are just bought off
Spoiler
[/url]

jewels are : life,res,crit(and some int there)with belly im max capped even with ele weakness
1st: how do you substain mana?does it regen better with higher dps?(i have low one since gems etc)atm using a surgeon mana flask and keep it on forever
2nd: how to substain the bloodrage regen with vaal pact?i also use a slow regen life flask to outmatch it
3rd:which gems i should quality first?from most important->least important,i just run lvl t9-10 maps but not higher,cleared a gorge map with that gems in like 2-3minutes:D
4rd: should we drop the frenzy for something else?when yes,for what?i mostly dont see the usage of frenzy sicne mostly i keep distance between me and bosses

1: Duelist attack damage leeched as mana nodes
2: Just moving efficietnyl from pack to pack ad popping a heal pot should be enough to sustain
3: Spectral/Faster/ then whatever
4: That last 4 gems i completly up to you. could do cwdt immortal call increased duration immortal call for extra tankiness but up to you
"
travisiscool wrote:
Are those the only two real viable nodes in range for Life regeneration? I'll just have to re-look it over again I'm just glad ST is still viable I'm having 0 issues in merc but again I'm only lv69

I took Golem's Blood and Heart of Oak for a total of 2,6% Life Regen, which works fine for me. I played Ele Buzzsaw back in 1.1 and it has been my favourite build ever since. Really enjoying it once again.
"
Peon wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:
Are those the only two real viable nodes in range for Life regeneration? I'll just have to re-look it over again I'm just glad ST is still viable I'm having 0 issues in merc but again I'm only lv69

I took Golem's Blood and Heart of Oak for a total of 2,6% Life Regen, which works fine for me. I played Ele Buzzsaw back in 1.1 and it has been my favourite build ever since. Really enjoying it once again.

Ok cool those were the two I was going to aim for, I'm just wondering in later levels if it's worth grabbing more 5% life nodes in constitution wheel or go for more sockets.

I made the swap out of vaal pact, I have 87 health regen at lv72 with 3.3k hp still losing health with blood rage but not as much and I can't even notice the vaal pact life steal atm.
Last edited by travisiscool on Jan 11, 2016, 7:00:08 PM
very low hp and defense in this build the biggest problem
"
conseiller wrote:
very low hp and defense in this build the biggest problem

That goes for about 80% of the builds in this game lol
about enduring cry where is that placed with your links. wasnt shown on any of your gear or i must be blind
Update on my gear and experience so far with this build, I haven't had to much time to play but reached lv75 here's my current gear grabbed some upgrades and got a really good deal on new weapon.

My current damage in town is 15.8k with no buffs with standard HoI , Wrath , Golem I'm at 22k I'm having no problem clearing t7-8 maps at the moment some bosses I struggle with though but I just think I'm to under leveled for them.
I got 74 k dps with all charges auras golem and flask 3.9k hp tell me if anything has to be changed i'm lvl 89

ST

ker
Last edited by fogracvxy on Jan 17, 2016, 10:15:36 AM
I'm pretty new and i want to try this out, but these static electricity gems and all the other equips are pretty expensive for a new player. I guess it's not really a build for newer players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info