Spectral Throw Returns ELE BUZZSAW 50k+ DPS Ele Atziri Capable/High End Mapping 2.1[STREAM Offline]

"
Dstry wrote:
Played this until 65 on HC talisman. Was fun until I ripped to some random shit in the slums on merc. Had 3.9k hp and was 1 shot.

Ouch man! I definitely dont recommend following my exact tree as you will need considerably more life to conquoer HC but I'm glad you had fun doign it!

As for the Steel spirit question its been asked multiple times. I equipped one even 2 of them and noticed no significant dmg increase at all. From my expierience static electricity is just better
Hey man good job with build currently level 79 in tali sc and it's going good. How much dps did you have when you first did Atziri with the build, and how much dps would one need for the mobs/bosses to be dying in a decent time?

=)

And what would be the biggest dps upgrade first maligaro or rat's nest?
Last edited by ulriku on Jan 1, 2016, 5:20:30 PM
"
ulriku wrote:
Hey man good job with build currently level 79 in tali sc and it's going good. How much dps did you have when you first did Atziri with the build, and how much dps would one need for the mobs/bosses to be dying in a decent time?

=)

And what would be the biggest dps upgrade first maligaro or rat's nest?

rat's nest 100% first

and I believe i was at 18k unbuffed on my first attempt and was fine
Thank you for the fast reply. =)
Make Scion Character

Go Spectral Throw

Buy Seraph Spectral Throw Skin

Get 2+ aps sword

Make your friends jealous with your incredibly fast and beautiful clear speed

- Spectralia from your friend list

BUT seriously this build is the funnest thing I've ever played. Only my second character since I started POE 2 weeks ago, but it is awesome. One guy in my zana rotation told me to stop clearing so fast.
"
DjStevieV wrote:
Make Scion Character

Go Spectral Throw

Buy Seraph Spectral Throw Skin

Get 2+ aps sword

Make your friends jealous with your incredibly fast and beautiful clear speed

- Spectralia from your friend list

BUT seriously this build is the funnest thing I've ever played. Only my second character since I started POE 2 weeks ago, but it is awesome. One guy in my zana rotation told me to stop clearing so fast.

:D Then stop clearing so fast!!!!!
Yeah, it's awesome. I was struggling some because I forgot I hadn't upgraded my flasks and/or gear since like level 60 and now that I found some stuff I'm plowing through maps in no time. That is with no Rat's Nest or Maligaro's but with the recommended 2nd best and an ok-ish sword. Most of my gems are also near level 20 so getting them with quality will be awesome too!
Hey man actually playing the build on standard since i had a good foil and its totally insane , probably the best build in terms of clearspeed i have ever played , wrecking t11 eyes closed in two clicks

my gear
Spoiler

How do you guys survive without lifereg - only via leech? Blood rage drains so much life its not even funny :(
how do you guys keep up the mana i run out like crazy
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info