2.1.1b Patch Notes

FIX MAP DROP RATES RNG gating sucks!
"
Kourbetaras wrote:
I SAW THE BUG FIXES AND I WAS :O

THEN I SEE NO FEMURS BUG FIXED

WTF I QUIT.
I SPENT ALL MY CURRENSY TO THIS STAFF AND I CAN NOT PLAT 4 DAYS NOW CAUSE OF THE LAAG SPIKES

We just don't have a fix for it yet. I believe it doesn't have the same issue in predictive mode.

We have discussed changing the design of the item to deal with the issue, however it is a supporter item, and we want to discuss that with the supporter.

I am also frustrated that this hasn't been resolved, but it has turned out to be fairly intractable.

Thanks GGG team and a very merry christmas to you all.
keep up the good work guys :)
"
lakylog wrote:
Yay, Poison Essence Drain ruined while people are running through 80 maps in 30 seconds with Vaal Spark, because why not

^ This exactly! I cant believe it has not been nerfed yet! People hit 90 to 100 in like 2 days using this.....
For those of us with Essence Drain + Poison builds, could we get a more specific overview of the change to that combination? Maybe an estimate of the change in damage that this will cause?

Btw, loving the league and the new content :D
Wait... woah woah woah... Poison was OP? I feel like I missed out lol >.>
Thank you for fixing the frozen shards issue. I was having major lag spike issues due to this on my glacial hammer rare find build i have been working on.

As for fixing that "summoner item", will the keyboard warrior please understand that spamming "fix nao plox" posts understand that it is not as simple as waiving a twizzel with perfect stats over the issue to fix it. Its anything but. I am pretty sure GGG is up to its ears in fixes that they need to make that impact EVERYONE's characters before they start focusing in on the fixes that effect specific niche builds. Please be patient with the developers and testers as the issue is probably harder to fix than most of us realize.

That being said, I would like to address an issue. With the recent few patches, I have had times where me and my friends experience bursts of ping well above 600 on all 3 us servers. Not sure if its an issue related to party mechanics etc, but all of us are playing from the same geological area and all of us literally are within 5 mins distance from each other. It causes one of us to drop usually, and it feels as if we pass the "lag baton" onto another person in the group. While it is manageable usually, recently its been getting out of hand. I cant play a hardcore character due to this, and im stuck playing softcore or "scrubcore" as most of the community calls it. Can we potentially get an update or even something stating what all of you at GGG are working on to fix the lag spikes? as im sure most of us are experiencing this at some point.

As a chaos witch, I can atest that the fix to poison on ED was needed. My damage output was stupidly dumb for the gear im using, and the build is nowhere near close to endgame dealing endgame damage. so from a balance perspective thank you for fixing that.

So Voll on wasteland maps regen ground hasnt been nerfed yet? its been broken since last league and its basically impossible to do with melee ive tried him on a volls mjolner and cant kill him its way too much effort
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
Last edited by Sfp4 on Dec 23, 2015, 12:12:51 AM
Nice work :)

But i do miss a fix for the FEMURS staff, i would love to start using it.

-Zims-

edit: Any ETA on the staff fix?
Last edited by Zims911 on Dec 23, 2015, 12:17:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info