Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

@SpaningTree

Hi!
Glad you like the build! Your gear looks good so far, only thing that really jumps to my eye is the lack of chaos res, i´d try to get it on your belt, boots or helmet. You can also get it on jewels if you can´t find gear with enough chaos res.

The link in my dagger is just fluff i talk about it in the Links sektion of the guide at the bottom.
I normaly use CWDT - Ice Golem - Tempest shield there, but feel free to use this 3 link as you like.
Other options are vaal skills, cwdt-ball lightning- blind or cwdt-Arctic Breath-gmp.

For uber atziri i will think i´ll use RF in that link.

@seanking0010

as spaningtree said, we don´t get enough strength from the tree to level it up. but we don´t really care because the part of warlords mark we care about, the Life and Manaleech, does not change with levels.

Same goes for LifeLeech, it only gets life leech rate which we don´t care about because it does not matter with vaal pact.

You need 20% reduced Mana Reserved from the tree to run all auras. If you have that and still can´t turn them on check if one of the auras is accidently linked to a support gem that increases the reservation.

Here is a link to the aura calculation:
https://poe.mikelat.com/#TErU8s/84aZP8lh

I switched on Disciplin last, but you can do it as you need. If you feel like you lack ES without it use Disciplin first and skip the hatred.

If you have enough mana on hit jewels you can skip the warlords.

Until you got all the aura nodes you can also try to use a herald of ash insted of hatred.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 1, 2016, 3:57:16 AM
I was a bit bored today and tested a Low Budget Version

My Budget Gear:

See here how it did perform in a T9 Map

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
@SpaningTree

Hi!
Glad you like the build! Your gear looks good so far, only thing that really jumps to my eye is the lack of chaos res, i´d try to get it on your belt, boots or helmet. You can also get it on jewels if you can´t find gear with enough chaos res.

The link in my dagger is just fluff i talk about it in the Links sektion of the guide at the bottom.
I normaly use CWDT - Ice Golem - Tempest shield there, but feel free to use this 3 link as you like.
Other options are vaal skills, cwdt-ball lightning- blind or cwdt-Arctic Breath-gmp.

For uber atziri i will think i´ll use RF in that link.

@seanking0010

as spaningtree said, we don´t get enough strength from the tree to level it up. but we don´t really care because the part of warlords mark we care about, the Life and Manaleech, does not change with levels.

Same goes for LifeLeech, it only gets life leech rate which we don´t care about because it does not matter with vaal pact.

You need 20% reduced Mana Reserved from the tree to run all auras. If you have that and still can´t turn them on check if one of the auras is accidently linked to a support gem that increases the reservation.

Here is a link to the aura calculation:
https://poe.mikelat.com/#TErU8s/84aZP8lh

I switched on Disciplin last, but you can do it as you need. If you feel like you lack ES without it use Disciplin first and skip the hatred.

If you have enough mana on hit jewels you can skip the warlords.

Until you got all the aura nodes you can also try to use a herald of ash insted of hatred.

After all Thanks a lot for the recomendation i make some minimun changes in the build (some nodes also some gear) and now im running with 2.3k life 5.2k energy shield at lvl 82 i think i can reach more energy shield also i get strenght enought to run more lvl the strenght gems (WM Forty leech ID)

i leave here my gear and tree i hope help to the original build

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABUIHHgj0DXwOSA-rES8RUBGWFr8ZihqPGyUdqiBuIvQkiyaVJ6kqCyo4KwosnCzhNbk9X0GWRnFHBklRSbFLrkyzUDBSU1VLXfJfamHiY0NqQ2qMbAttGW-ecFJwVnC7df13B35Zf8aDCYRvhMWHE4nTjDaP-pAbkyeVLpeVl_SaE5u1nKSi2acrrGaus7DYtAy1SLk-uZO-isBUwwnDOsgUytPQ0ND118_Ydtlb217b1OGI6QLquutj6_XsGO-I8NXyHfLh9W_22vk3-wk=?accountName=SpaningTree&characterName=Mooongose
@SpaningTree

Happy to hear i could help.

Don´t go out of your way to level up STR Gems.

Level on LifeLeech does not matter at all. a level 20/20Q works exactly the same for this build as a lvl 1 0q

On Warlords the only good thing we get from levels is higher chance to get endurance charges.

On Fortify we only care about quality. Levels give Melee Physical damage, only quality gives Fortify duration.

So its really not worth it to get STR to level up the gems.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
Level on LifeLeech does not matter at all. a level 20/20Q works exactly the same for this build as a lvl 1 0q
how come u say that ? the higher the level of gem the higher rate we can leech right?
How are you generating power charges? I see you have PCOC linked to blade vortex, but in your latest budget video, I don't see you casting blade vortex, and you move through packs with ̉charges. This feels quite like you've linked BV with pcoc in your coc setup.

"
seanking0010 wrote:
"
how come u say that ? the higher the level of gem the higher rate we can leech right?

We have Vaal Pact. Vaal Pact makes Leech instant. Leech rate only makes the life recovery from leech faster. It does not make you leech more. Vaal pact more or less ignores all leech mechanics.

You can read about LL Mechanics here:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Leech

@Dakilula

I linked it to cast when damage taken. for boss fights i take the cwdt out and pre cast it, then put it back in.

I first said that cwdt isn´t reliable enough but that was because i tested it in Dried Lake, you simple don´t get damage enough there. In higher maps its not a problem using it on CwdT.

Its still a bit lazy and you lose charges sometimes but overall it works good enough.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 2, 2016, 11:12:00 AM
Hi!

I think this build looks really entertaining, so I would like to play it.
I have a few concerns however:

- Would you play this on Hardcore?
- Which maps (bosses) and map mods do you consider too dangerous to attempt on hardcore?
"
TheFilthxo wrote:
Hi!

I think this build looks really entertaining, so I would like to play it.
I have a few concerns however:

- Would you play this on Hardcore?
- Which maps (bosses) and map mods do you consider too dangerous to attempt on hardcore?

Phy reflect is a pain in the ass for map mods
No curses its kinda hard but you can run it
no regen its another pain in the ass but can do it

that's the maps "hards" for that build since im playing it at lvl 85

also i dont think you can play HC with this build because in low levels its very hard survive.
@TheFilthxo

On HC you should use a leveling build and respec into the Hybrid tree later, or you have to worry about getting good ES gear for leveling.

Map Mods:

Curse immune: Turn or Warlords Mark = enough Mana Buffer to get away with out mana leech if you feel like it you can also run a Herald of Ash instead, mana will stil lbe enough if you keep a eye on it.

Phys reflect: Would reroll that.

Ele Reflect: No Problem. If its together with - max you might want to turn off hatred to avoid getting frozen from reflect. (Can switch to Grace or Haste)

Low Regen / No Regen: Can be dangerous. Would not run No Regen together with curse immune! keep a eye on your mana pool and don´t use whirling blades to much to move. might want to turn off Hatred for a bigger buffer on No Regen Maps.You can also get a Elreon Amulet as switch for No Regen then the Cyclone is cheap enogh to not worry about mana at all. Overall its kinda anoying but i run them when i roll them because its good packsize.

On higher Tier maps there is also a "No Leech" mod.. i did not try that but i don´t think i would run that at all.

For Map bosses everything is fair game as long as you know the fights and have proper flasks on you.
(e.g. Take Cold Res and Anti Freeze for Merville, Chaos Res for Spinner of False hope and so on)

Would like to hear how it fares in HC, plz report back if you give it a shot.

But as i said, i would plan a tree with more life for leveling and respec to hybrid later as it can be hard getting good enough ES + chaos Res while leveling.

I would 100% try to get someone carry you through cruel daresso, but uhm ye i have nightmares of that fight back from Tempest...

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 2, 2016, 10:52:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info