[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Ty for answer.

Just lost my progress on 95+ due to phys reflect (my fault), so i did few runs atziri (normal). And that can i say, need more practice with this build. This is my first melee CI build, so its completely another story how to fight with atziri (more carefull)(i made a lot of runs deathless with my bow EA). But with this build i must be very carefull to choice that to hit in split form and so on ... Dmg more then enough, need some practice (did run with my 3 friends in party, total 4 people).

After 95 i will grab +10, +10, +10 spell dmg in the witch side, so will have +- the same overall dmg like LL build ... ? Coz i feel defence enough for mapping, and more dps always welcome.

Btw: i taked atspeed nodes and multi crit (Scion side)
Last edited by Life2v on Apr 3, 2016, 12:24:58 PM
Hi mate. Im playing your build and im having a blast. I love it. Im on that Low Life version.
Hard content is faceroll for this build. Atziri ? Easy. Uber ? Still did not try. Might give it a try.,why the hell not :D

My gear : (Skyforths not needed at all..its a quality of life)

And yeah,,,will make immortal call setup for the uber. She should not be that hard eather,,i have great dmg and almost 10k ES.
___ Thanks for your guide. Cheers.
@Life2v

Check this Atziri Guide Video i made it points out the mirror clone and is on a build that has lots lower damage and less health so it looks close to what uber is for this build ;)

https://youtu.be/xGj0VGKXAQw

@VaniSect

Really nice Gear! :)

As you are on Standard you can try to get Legacy Surgeons Flasks, helps alot on Uber.

And don´t forget to switch the inc. AoE for Conc. Effect or Controlled Destruction for Uber.

With 10k ES on LL it should be really not that hard if you know the fight and don´t hit the mirror.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
@Life2v

Check this Atziri Guide Video i made it points out the mirror clone and is on a build that has lots lower damage and less health so it looks close to what uber is for this build ;)

https://youtu.be/xGj0VGKXAQw

@VaniSect

Really nice Gear! :)

As you are on Standard you can try to get Legacy Surgeons Flasks, helps alot on Uber.

And don´t forget to switch the inc. AoE for Conc. Effect or Controlled Destruction for Uber.

With 10k ES on LL it should be really not that hard if you know the fight and don´t hit the mirror.

Yeah,,great idea about the leg Surgeons flasks. Ty !

Yeah,,for the bosses i like conc effect,,especialy for Atziri ,,that way you almost can not hit the mirror one. I know the Atziri mechanics very good by now,,uber also. If i will have problems it will be on 3 bosses. Normal atziri bosses are down in sec or two,,so your guide has been proven great :D

With how much dmg bladefall deals life leech is huge. Got Vaal Pact ofc. I spent around 10Ex worth chromatics for 4g 1r 1b on Shavs,,still no luck haha :D,,but let me tell you,,im happy with this setup without Ethereal Knives. Dps is crazy as it is with just bladefall.
Could you please post an updated assassin shadow tree?
The Low Life Assassin Tree is updated or do you mean a CI/Hybrid Assassin Tree?

Would do something like this
for CI Assassin.

Keep in Mind that Power Charges are really important to keep up as Assassin but the 10% on non Crit helps alot with that. I´d maybe use Blade Vortex in the mainlink instead of EK just to keep charges up at all times.

Also note that Assassin is harder to Gear as you need good Elreon Rings and Mana on Hit Jewels.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 4, 2016, 10:41:48 AM
Ugh, i feel like i'm stalling out in the 60s due to lack of proper gear.

I have a good setup, and I build this same character up in standard, but i have more resources in standard. Restarting in Perandus with this being my only Perandus char means i have so little gear, and even getting some of the Masters to show up was a pain in and of itself. I was in Act 3 Cruel before Vagan graced me with his presence.

I just need to sit down and farm some currency, buy some gear, and hopefully be able to get in on some master rotations to level them up.
Depending on how good or bad your current gear is i may have some things i can give you for free.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Most of my gear is a bit hodgepodged, as I try to gain more Energy Shield without losing crit chance. Using Tabula Rasa for the moment, should be able to clear 3rd Lab tonight to get the ES bonus from Trickster.

"

Even with Life Leech gem, I feel like i'm doing no where near enough damage to keep my health up, so right now I keep Warlord's Mark, swapping out Assassin's Mark when I feel i need more defence. I typically run Discipline - [Warlords/Assassin's mark] - Herald of Ice as my auras.

I'm toying with a Cast on Damage Taken - Blade Vortex - Power charge on Crit to keep my crit charges up mid-fight, since i have low mana. if it doesn't work, i'll use Faster Casting / Spell Echo and Reduced Mana instead.

Edit: forgot to mention, I'm using a Chaos Inoculation version of the build.

I just wish I could get some of the gear from my standard char. Got a Ventor's Gamble drop the other day. Hit it with one divine orb, got this:

"

Last edited by akkristor on Apr 4, 2016, 5:34:46 PM
@akkristor

I am sure that you can find better gear for many slots for some alcs to be honest, that shield and Dagger are horrible.

If you don´t have good ES Gear its better to stay Hybrid first and go CI when you have the Gear.

Also read the Guide again about the Gem Setups.. i am not sure what you mean that you are low on Mana, your Cyclone should be free?

Warlords on cwdt is enough as trickster, use Mana to run Hatred.

And if you don´t have a Vagan dagger plz at least get one with a local crit mod on it. Its like the most important mod to have.

If you catch me online feel free to ask me for some gear.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info