[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Insane Gear!

Btw: Never said that Skyforth are not good for the build, just not as godly as they are for Wanders or Casters that can´t use BV+PcoC and don´t have Stun Protection from Cyclone.

If you do Uber plz make a Video and link it! Would like to see a cleaner run then i did.

As a tip: roll a remove burn flask! Getting ignited right before she switches to split burns your ES down and you can´t leech it back, makes for a really bad start of the split.

And plz don´t drive up the lvl 21 Gem Prices, i was looking to get some too and try Uber as CI.

Still love your Jewlery if need Stash space i can take care of those rings and Amulet ;)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 28, 2016, 3:04:51 PM

This season i have the trouble with trade's, a lot of guys, who looking millions for 21/20 and they are felling so special, so im leveling gems by myself. Now will be soon x6 BF ready for vaaling.

The perandus lygue for me runing very bad - lag spikes, freezes, almost immposible to play in the full party (zana public rota), so i will do my best - i will record uber run if my pc vga dont overheat, coz this game coding is so horrible.

And can you explain more about burning flask and right flask for uber? I did run with this flask normal atziri - everything melting like trash mobs, but sometimes i got oneshoted myself to split chase atziri. I thought got bad time to fight with mirror, but ... I lost two portals for that mistake. For normal atziri, with this great build is not acceptable :D

and sorry for my english.
You can watch this Video here where i talk in detail about the Atziri fight and Mirror Clone:

https://youtu.be/xGj0VGKXAQw

Its another build but also CoC Cyclone so most things that i say in the video will apply to this build too.

There is also a first part where i talk about Details of the Trio and Oversoul fight.

For Uber you will need to know all the mechanics, you can´t just faceroll the fight like you do with normal atziri.

For the burn Flask:

Ubers Flameblasts hit for really high damage and can ignite you. When this happens right in the moment when she switches to the split phase you just stand there and burn and can´t leech back because she is in the transition animation and can´t be damaged.

You will start the Splitphase with only half or even less of your ES which is a very bad start.

A remove burning Flask will avoid that.

I did not use one in my Uber kill video on this build you can see one or 2 situations there where it would have been good to have one. (think i also talk about that in my Video)

Be aware that Uber is really a different beast then normal Atziri, you can´t just skip most of the fights mechanics in uber as you can do it in normal.

If there are more questions feel free to ask.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi again,this is the best build i play so far, i need some of your advices again if this is not much trouble for you ^^-

-you think i can do uber atziri with my actual gear/tree?
-Wich item can upgrade to get better dps
-i ll gain too much damage if i change to assassin? worth?

Actually i have 9kES

gear

tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAVCBx4JIA18DdEOSA-rD8QRLxFQEZYV7Ra_GYoajxslIG4i9CSLJ6kqCyo4KwosnCymNAo1uTdmO3w9X0GWRnFJUUmxS65Mg0yzUDBSU1S9XEBcil3yX2pgQ2NDaoxsC20Zbj1vnnBScFZw1HSBdf13B3vXfll_xoMJhG-ExYcTidOMNo_6kBuQ1pMnlS6Wi5eVl_SaE5u1nKShL6Kjotmjo6crrrOw2LQMtUi4yrmTvoC-isHzwwnDOsgUytPQH9DQ0PXUQtW518_ZW9te29TjhOkC6rrrY-v174jv6_DV8h31b_ba-Tf5pPsJ?accountName=RushiReave&characterName=Arrebatho

As allways thanks in advance!
@ Uber Atziri

Uber is much more a question of beeing good at the fight mechanics. The Damage and ES should be enough if you are good with Flasks and avoiding the Flameblasts its doable.

You can test if your DPS is enough in a normal Atziri with 3 player HP.

Just let 2 buddys hang out in the first room to bring up the HP. THat roughly the same hp as a singleplayer uber.

@ Gear Upgrades:
Try to get Boots with 25 or 30% movespeed.

Best DPS upgrades would be amulet with Crit Multi and shield with Spelldamage + Spell Crit.
Both could be pretty expensive.

For me the Voidbringers are also more DPS than Maligaros or Shadows, could try that, depends on how much crit multi you have.

You can also try to get a lvl 21 Bladefall.

Then you can remove the Life from your Belt and craft Movespeed on it with Tora, thats some DPS too because you can recast cycloen faster with more move speed.

btw: 9k ES as LL sounds realyl good!

@ changing to Assassin

I honestly still can´t tell how much better it is or if its worse... i mean the DPS is just so high in both versions that it is hard to test what is quicker, would really need some kind of reliable DPS dummy for that.

I am not much into number crunching for m builds so i won´t try to make a spreadsheet to calc out what version is better and how mcuh or stuff like that.

Imho its not worth it to go Assassin, you lose tons of ES and Evasion, need Elreon Rings which cost a hell of cash if you want even half decent rolls and only gain damage which we allready have plenty of.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 29, 2016, 9:10:25 PM
Got my 21 Gems :)

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi ZweihundertMorder,

would you mind checking my gear one more time and tell me what I could do to improve it.
I can easily clear T7 maps (haven't tried higher) but I stuck at killing Izaro on Merc.

Here is my current gear:

Spoiler

Thx in advance
I guess you forgot to link your chest? If not your Problem is that you don´t wear a chest armour ;)

Also link the Flasks you are using, Flasks are a important part of the build.

What exactly is giving you trouble in the Izarro fight? Is it that you get to much damage from Izaro or that you feel like you can´t kill him fast enough?

The damage on him can indeed be pretty nuts when you get cursed by the Idols or he is buffed by Golems.

With another build i got oneshot with 6.2k HP when he was buffed by 3 golems.

Try using Basalt Flasks for the fight.

If its the damage, its mostly about Gem levels. Each level gives lots of damage, as i see most of your other Gems are lvl 18 and close to 19 if thats the same for your Spells you are about to get a big damage boost when they level up.

So thats what i can say without seeing your Chest and Flasks.

In other news i updated some parts of the guide, mainly adding Voidbringers to the gear section, added a part about multi modding daggers and talking about unique jewels.

I will update a part about Flasks later.

As Fluff heres a screenshot of how my current char looks, really like it after the skin transfers on Jewlery and Flasks :)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 31, 2016, 3:20:22 PM
"

As Fluff heres a screenshot of how my current char looks, relly like it after the skin transfers on Jewlery and Flasks :)

Looks awesome!
"
oztaahh wrote:
"

As Fluff heres a screenshot of how my current char looks, relly like it after the skin transfers on Jewlery and Flasks :)

Looks awesome!

Thanks!

It annoys me that i can´t put a skintrans on the diamond flask :-/

Thinking about replacing it with another Flask as i am crit capped on Cyclone and EK anyway.

I could use a Atziris Promise or a Rumis i guess.

Would also like a Vinktars but i fear i don´t have space for a shock remove flask so no vinktars for me :-/
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 31, 2016, 3:19:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info