[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

A quick question about Flasks. It says in the guide to use a "Of Staunching" and "Of Bleeding". I understand the Staunching part, but I don't see an "Of Bleeding" as an available suffix, nor do I see an effect that would fit that description.

Can someone clarify?
Must be a Typo thing, with "bleeding flask" i mean the Staunching Flask, you know as it removes bleeding.

So nothing to worry about i´ll look into that and fix it if i find were i said "of bleeding" flask.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Man you said don't use EK with quality, but it is in Atziris only , or in any case ?
Its just a Atziri thing because of the Mirror Clone - its ofc fine to use for anything else - i often had 2x EKs, one with Q20 for mapping and a lvl21 without Q for Ziri/Uber
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
What you think about deadly sun ? i see in your videos you using 2 rotgut instead of this.
And i'm using voidbringer conjurer gloves, but the sustain down't help in bosses in 1x1, what you think is better than it ? i'm thinking about fingerless silk gloves, but in your videos you uses a spiked gloves.
The Flasks in the Videos are skin transfers - i mostly used Taste of Hate, Atziris Promise, Resit Flasks and Stibnite Flasks.

Dying Sun will be good for clear speed and Sin´s Rebirth is a amazing Damage Bosst.

I don´t think i ever used Spiked Gloves - i used Maligaros, Face Breaker or Void Bringer - but any high ES rare will also do the Job.

Btw: i just had a look at your Profile - you should really get a Dagger with the Vagan Signature Mod "Hits cant be evaded"
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 13, 2017, 1:07:23 PM
i have a question, is there a certain amount of ES i should have unbuffed, before i get CI, and if so what amount?
I mostly only grabbed CI when i was at the level to wear the good ES Gear - before that its mostly better to stay Hybrid with Gear with some ES + Life.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
A build easy to follow and really cheap, especially to start with, compared to the vast majority out there.

One quick question:

Why stick with enlighten and not go for reduced mana?
Because reduced Mana does not work on Auras at all - this was changed quite some time ago.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info