(2.1) Ice crash build 171k dps (with Video)

Okay !

Just started merciless, doing good so far, nice dps and all. Pretty good build :)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH This Elemental Damage Reflection :X

What can i do? :X i make one hit on the monster and iam dead xD
"
perling wrote:

Hah yeah reflect is a bit of a pain i tend to stay away from it, but instant life leech, atziri's promise and resist flask's are the only way to deal with reflect.

Just take it really slow only kill a mob or two at a time with reflect against packs you will be insta killed that's why i tend to stay away it's doable but it's so slow.
"
Ahorton2 wrote:
"
perling wrote:

Hah yeah reflect is a bit of a pain i tend to stay away from it, but instant life leech, atziri's promise and resist flask's are the only way to deal with reflect.

Just take it really slow only kill a mob or two at a time with reflect against packs you will be insta killed that's why i tend to stay away it's doable but it's so slow.

I would buy atziri's but 60ex for this :/

But thanks for this build makes really much fun :D
"
perling wrote:
"
Ahorton2 wrote:
"
perling wrote:

I would buy atziri's but 60ex for this :/

But thanks for this build makes really much fun :D

they're down to 25 on talisman :P and to be honest running any reflect maps are so slow it's not really worth I just stay away from them all together
why can u use 2 summone ice and chaos sr i am newbie
"
why can u use 2 summone ice and chaos sr i am newbie

just so i can swap between them chaos golem for bosses ice for trash, but tbh I stick with ice golem 99% of the time, with life leech 4% phys reduction isn't huge.
Hey there!!

Well yeah, looks really expensive, but we can spend currency for this Ice crash skill! Sooo Nice!

Wich level have u reached actually? U deal with T12-13 rare maps?

;)
Peace & respect to Exile that follow the teaching of Karui.Who don't, is still considered as Exile.As i am.Since we listen & understand what each other have to say, we possibly can fight together.Dont let our sins rules who we are to favor Evil in it many forms.Breach,Abyss,Harbinger & what's next?
"
Arnutifluk wrote:
Hey there!!

Well yeah, looks really expensive, but we can spend currency for this Ice crash skill! Sooo Nice!

Wich level have u reached actually? U deal with T12-13 rare maps?

;)

Hey sorry for the late reply I've been on a bit of a break from poe, I actually only went to Level 80 with it before Talisman league came out, then I was on that league testing all the new builds out so this one sorta got pushed to the side, I was doing T13's solo and T14's with a group so it's capable of doing the high content, obviously having abyssus does make it dangerous so i wouldn't attempt doing them without atziri's gloves for the insta leech or if you can't afford them taking off abyssus and using a rare helm with high armour and life, the maps are still doable but obviously not as fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info