How i designed my unique - Skyforth Sorcerer Boots

It's amazing that Skyforth made it into game as it is right now.

It's insane, free power charge, with free mana reservation reduction, gives a shitload of mana, has good base, 30% movement speed, and makes you virtually stun immune with no drawback and saves like 20 passives point travelling to unwavering.

But I can see why GGG did it. The old T1s like Voltaxic and Mjolner are very cheap now since they increased the drop rate, and a hefty nerf on cast on hit chance on mjolner.

I guess GGG knows it's OP as fuck as well but they want to keep few super desirable uniques so people will always have something to shoot for... outside of getting uber rares... especially for temp leagues (where mirrored shit doesn't normally exist)

Skyforth is essentially Voll's Protector, Alpha, Eye of Chayula, all rolled into a pair of boots with T1 movement speed minus all the drawbacks.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on May 9, 2016, 1:19:02 AM
It's no Voll's Protector! It's a free global pcoc with a lower chance to get a PC!

Drawback, no liferegen, fair enough, they are mostly for ES/VP Builds w/o liferegen anyway, and Energyshield regen still works (Shav Ring etc.)

Overall an OP item indeed, kinda hard to find, easy to chance.

+ i love em:
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
At least Skyforth are nice to get, not like 1c crap that was showed in last announcement.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"

Doe, pls.
Casually casual.

Pay 1k dollarroo
Still Selling Skins takes it
Destroy the game slowly but surely by the time 100k dollaroo uniques are in
EZ mode D3 activated
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
we all thought the same about acuity sometimes the balance team is on spiritual vacation

i really love the passive cast on stun build this enables was showcased on reddit
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
I think boots are fine... Also so many sources boots drop in maps. They have a much higher chance to be chanced than most other uniques
IGN:Flickfrap

I love the boots. Allowed me to switch to Warlord's mark, drop enlighten and add vaal haste. I had to make up some resists through jewels on my skilldrasil but the character feels a lot smoother now.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
I hope GGG doesn't make more legacy out of this thing, they finally went in the right direction with chaos conversion uniques.
"
SassyBeard wrote:
I hope GGG doesn't make more legacy out of this thing, they finally went in the right direction with chaos conversion uniques.

If by right direction you mean slapping the supporter who created the items in the face then yes.
IGN:Flickfrap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info