How i designed my unique - Skyforth Sorcerer Boots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-lhg9IteaU

40 minute video if you're interested.

Don't comment if you didn't watch it. Too many people commenting like they know how it was designed.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Dec 20, 2015, 5:14:12 AM
Last bumped on Nov 29, 2016, 7:54:36 PM
"
Not sure if you picked up on this, but there's some implicit arrogance of the title. '[This is] how a unique is designed', by extension, 'all those others? [That is] NOT how a unique is designed'.

But since everyone loves your boots for their power, you may well be right. ^_^

Fixed, didn't really think of that.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
They call it "door in the face."
Deliver pain exquisite
Such a broken unique T-T
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I didn't watch the video, but is the tl;dr

"How can i get an extra socket in my main attack an extra aura and an amulet slot for my CI / low life build"

:')

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Dec 18, 2015, 3:21:49 AM
"
Boem wrote:
I didn't watch the video, but is the tl;dr

"How can i get an extra socket in my main attack an extra aura and an amulet slot for my CI low life build"

:')

Peace,

-Boem-

Why all the hate

Spoiler
for single target setup?
CI low life ...

Spoiler
never worked you noob

peace

Hero
Last edited by NomadFX on Dec 18, 2015, 3:18:55 AM
^i forgot a / since its functional on both builds.

@skyforth, no hate, it's more or less confusing when compared with the other stuff that doesn't get allowed in the game and what does.

I can think of no CI or low-life build that would not want these boots, they are simply BiS in A LOT of cases. Not even worth addressing a "trade-off".
(and with "a lot" i mean all, but i am leaving it open ended in case i might be proven wrong by some weird niche build)

They are cool though, i would use them if i found them. But that's just it in my opinion, what justification could i come up with to NOT use them? I can't think of any.

When converted into passive points, these boots provide the equal of around 20 points. That's beyond insane or build enabling.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
No idea how these boots made it through balancing and QA.
Probably shows that PoE is p2w after all, p2w the unique design lottery.
Broken? No. OP? No. the next step for your build in end game content? Yes.

allot of the uniques in the game need an overhaul to bring them up to par and make them more "unique"
WTB Mirror of kalandra offer 16,200,000 wisdom scrolls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info