2.1.1 Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
The Dread Thicket is now always 50%.

I giggled.

Spoiler
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I don't understand the Dread Thicket joke. Can somebody explain for me please? Thanks in advance if somebody does
I realy hope you test dmg mods in next leagues better.
In every league there is this nerv and then upscale of dmg of monsters, instead of balancing it from the beginning.

Deadhand Talisman is best example, it was scary, then a joke and now i feel its dmg is insane high again.

Only my 2cents on it ;)
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
Hello everyone! I have more armour after the patch (from 18k to 21k). What is it? Who can explain? I was so tired to catch 18k and now it's more than I need lol..
Fix the optimization problem first. I playing this game with r9 290 10-20 fps when attack huge monster pack.
"
Essence Drain can now be supported by "Cast On" trigger support gems.

Thanks!

does the healing from essence drain not work with vaal pact?

EDIT. i refunded vaal pact to test this. it appears to heal me a tiny bit. the healing % may need a buff but im only using it with a CoC witch and i haven't fully delved into it's mechanics so a buff to its healing may not be needed.
WTB Mirror of kalandra offer 16,200,000 wisdom scrolls
Last edited by Diabeetusaurusrex2 on Dec 18, 2015, 3:26:28 AM
"
Tsukaza wrote:
I don't understand the Dread Thicket joke. Can somebody explain for me please? Thanks in advance if somebody does

Refer to this thread for a little enlightenment. ;) (The sentence in question is approx. at the bottom of the first page, on my screen at least.)

"
Serleth wrote:
So that CA + Poison bugfix wasn't ready in time, hey?

It's not specific to CA. I tested it in duel with a friend and Essence Drain shows the exact same behaviour. (Switching out Rapid Decay for Poison leads to a significantly (=multiple times) stronger DoT, while the initial hit damage is way too small to account for it).
Crit happens.
Last edited by Inarion1986 on Dec 18, 2015, 3:20:56 AM
So uh, the Deadhand Bloodworms... I'm fine with them doing more damage, but could you please limit the number of worms that can spawn per second to like... twenty or something? Blade vortex is spawning enough to drop my frame rate to zero (it has issues in large groups too when I wade into them) and it's hard to flask properly when there's no response.

Also I don't know if it's been said, but the improved ground effects work nicely and seem more accurate (only affecting you when you're actually on them). Props!
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
"
Qarl wrote:
You can now Ctrl-Click talismans into stone circles from your inventory and back again.

YES !!!!!!!!

"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed a bug with the unique strongbox challenge, where leaving an instance and returning would mean you could no longer get the challenge for opening it.

Do I need to find it again ?
Last edited by stachu363 on Dec 18, 2015, 3:59:07 AM
FIXED A BUG WHERE SKELETON MAGES COULDN'T BE SUPPORTED BY PROJECTILE SUPPORT GEMS.

Oh wait, they still can't be...

Fuck it, I'm out.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info