2.1.1 Patch Notes

Excellent....excellent!

Now if we could only ctrl-click into our GS and be able to move the WP in our HO.

Enjoying it so far
succes!

Fixed a bug with Blade Vortex where the player could snapshot certain support gems while at least one blade remained active.
No fix for the Femurs of the saints? :(
So no Bonespire nerf?, great...
"Primordius' Ground Slam now deals approximately 10% less damage in Merciless, up to 25% less damage by late maps. The range of the Ground Slam has been reduced by 25%. Primordius' Shockwave damage has been reduced and now deals approximately 20% less damage by level 75 maps."

What is Primordius' Ground Slam , is it VAAL ground slam or just ground slam or both?
huh. so my comk build might work now. self-casting essence drain was cancer.
dat dread thicket tho... dammit ggg :D
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
>Fixed a disconnection which could occur when moving stash tabs.

Wooooooow, so I email support on the fifth of October describing exactly this problem, including how to repro it, and I get a "CHEERS BRO", but Ghudda mentions it in a video and it's fixed the next week?

Have I not given enough money to you or something, GGG?
sigfault
"
Fixed a bug where unidentified jewels could be placed into passive jewel slots in the skill tree, giving players the effect of the jewel without having to identify it.

So the items are really rolled on drop and not by identifying them. :)
Well i guess everyone knew this already but this confirms it.
"
Asday wrote:
Have I not given enough money to you or something, GGG?
The priest and the bus driver died. They stay at the heavens' doors. St. Peter looks at them and says:
-The priest goes to hell, and you, my friend, are welcome here.
The priest:
-Why?!
Peter:
-Because people were literally sleeping at your sermons, but they were praying all the time while riding in his bus.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
SunsetVista wrote:
"
Fixed an issue where Bonespire degeneration tells the player they committed suicide when dying due to the effect.

Thank you for fixing this! I didn't mean to stand in the spikes. It was really disturbing, especially since there are no other death messages in the game right now.

Yeah, I kinda freaked out when I saw that message for the first time...I'm glad it was fixed!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info