0.9.5 Patch Notes

It's amazing how hard you are working with Path of Exile. I can't wait to see the moment where all your effort will be rewarded. Greetings.
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Added two new world areas, currently called the "Ancient Pyramid" and the "Old Fields Cave".[/li]

just regular maps, right ? nothing about increasing experience curve or higher endgame lvl areas ?

"
Chris wrote:

[li]More than doubled the number of Unique Items in the game.[/li]

do we have some fix amount of quantity/rarity to find any ? i played a lot and didnt get one yet :D

"
Chris wrote:

[li]Removed the Submerged Passage Level 2 waypoint. Added a Rocky Climb waypoint. Moved some other waypoints around to random locations within their maps[/li]

gonna be interesting now.

"
Chris wrote:

[li]Fixed up the vendors that sell you items so that they offer a more reasonable selection of items at more appropriate prices. They now have some permanent currency items in their offered goods.[/li]

im still thinking why there is no such things like rares possibility at vendor at some appropriate prices. dunno if the change is the same as i just wrote but i really hope for some rare rares in shops sometimes ;)

"
Chris wrote:

[li]We're now biasing towards higher item base types extremely strongly for most item types. This means that it's much easier to stay up to date with the current highest item type for each slot. For example, if a bow drops in the Maelstrom of Chaos, there's a ~40% chance that it's the level 58 bow.[/li]

40% sounds quite high now. lets hope it wont be too high ;) but yeah im looking forward to it. also i didnt see much about bosses - can we expect the same as in 0.9.4 poor drops ?

"
Chris wrote:

[li]Made Explosive Arrow more powerful. The damage has been increased and the fuse time is now one second.[/li]
[li]Split Arrow mana costing increased based on number of arrows.[/li]
[li]Increased the damage bonus granted by the Added Cold, Added Lightning and Added Chaos Damage Support Gems.[/li]

looks like some really interesting changes here. as i didnt like split arrow much and was using poison arrow with multi proj im rather afraid of this:
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Fixed Poison Arrow and Viper Strike so that damage from their degeneration is scaled properly for PvP.[/li]

does it affect also normal pve ? i suppose its way lowered for pvp.

i got my beta key from Icoblablubb - vielen danke !!!

the first (and only?) 6 linked blue sox on magic armor in beta :P
23:30 in NZ now, right?

when will be "early on their workday"?

cant wait to check the new stuff :D
excuse my english - i am from sauerkraut & bratwurst land ;)
"

do we have some fix amount of quantity/rarity to find any ? i played a lot and didnt get one yet :D

rarity n quantity find was easy and simple to stack

farming orbs was tedious but with a hour or 2 u could get 20-30 orbs easily.

i don't see why rarity or quantity would be changed

anyone who had issues with it, was simply user error.
Last edited by Mmcheetos on Dec 22, 2011, 6:39:00 AM
"
SLAINE wrote:
23:30 in NZ now, right?

when will be "early on their workday"?

cant wait to check the new stuff :D

i think it will be around 10 - 12pm gmt time.

"
Mmcheetos wrote:

what an ignorant post here ... first did i wrote anything about rarity/quantity changes ? second did i wrote anything about orbs (i dont see the point even here, are you talking about rarity/quantity affecting orbs or creating uniques by orbs ?). Third - try stacking them at melee character, especially 2 handed.
i got my beta key from Icoblablubb - vielen danke !!!

the first (and only?) 6 linked blue sox on magic armor in beta :P
Last edited by prodiii on Dec 22, 2011, 6:43:02 AM
"
Mmcheetos wrote:
"

Where in the world were you finding that many orbs in that play time, lvl 1-61 and most of it with well over 200% to rarity with a skill mod and quantity stacked up over 80% I never saw more than a couple orbs per hour at best. Let me get my boots on , its getting deep in here.
Last edited by acrisius on Dec 22, 2011, 7:57:45 AM
"
Mmcheetos wrote:
"

Do you play as Cheetos? If so you're the same egotistical troll that I added to my ignore list after a few sentences in your elitist crap in global. I figure a few people did the same. Either you're spouting more crap and/or lies and misinformation, or you're just very lucky and RNG loves you.
Last edited by reciprocate on Dec 22, 2011, 8:03:28 AM
Oh nice. Good update again.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
"
Mmcheetos wrote:
"

Oh rly? I stacked rarity and STILL have yet to find a unique.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
Sooo, when are we going to get skills that give power charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info