Temporal chains ruined, no patch notes

Temporal chains was reduced in base effect. Blasphemy also no longer gives increased curse effect.
Which also means enhance is also pointless with it as it does nothing.

It's the result of some attention seeking pve bum thinking he found out something groundbreaking. Did he not know it was already possible and practiced with curse on hit? This is old news and costed me a lot of money.

I should have made video a couple years ago called "I stopped pve because I can do 2nd grade math." Who cares. It's awful in pvp now, considering the player 40% reduction still applies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8OrZuyktUY

i guess you havent seen this. : )
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

"
ShinFuuma wrote:
It's the result of some attention seeking pve bum thinking he found out something groundbreaking. Did he not know it was already possible and practiced with curse on hit? This is old news and costed me a lot of money.

The cool thing about blasphemy was you saved a link vs curse on hit. So it was kaom's friendly in a multi curse 4 link setup (curse-curse-blasphemy-Enhance vs curse on hit-vengeance-curse-enhance) considering you also needed a socket for AG too, this was important considering Sockets are really tight (Kaom's).
Also, yeah I had the added bonus of stopping pve. You can get 99% without using disfavor if you have perfect quality gems in a corrupt +1 gem item vs 108% with a disfavor/perfect gems, this is assuming dying breath is on AG of course. Frankly, it's better the none disfavour way so you don't have to baby sit the AG vs curse immune or bosses. Which is what I did when I was forced to pve.

In fact I'm the only person I know with a 23Q/20 temporal chains, and I bet I won't be able to sell it now. hahaha...
Thanks Gudha for this, enfeeble also suck hard too. Rip curses.

Here is the patch note btw :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1511894
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 15, 2015, 8:00:16 AM
"
ShinFuuma wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

"
ShinFuuma wrote:

The cool thing about blasphemy was you saved a link vs curse on hit. So it was kaom's friendly in a multi curse 4 link setup (curse-curse-blasphemy-Enhance vs curse on hit-vengeance-curse-enhance) considering you also needed a socket for AG too, this was important considering Sockets are really tight (Kaom's).
Also, yeah I had the added bonus of stopping pve. You can get 99% without using disfavor if you have perfect quality gems in a corrupt +1 gem item vs 108% with a disfavor/perfect gems, this is assuming dying breath is on AG of course. Frankly, it's better the none disfavour way so you don't have to baby sit the AG vs curse immune or bosses. Which is what I did when I was forced to pve.

In fact I'm the only person I know with a 23Q/20 temporal chains, and I bet I won't be able to sell it now. hahaha...

[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Another side "victim" of this is Mies Uber Ice shot TC on hit.
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 15, 2015, 2:00:35 PM
My blasphemy flameblaster was nerfed before I even made it :)
Never really been a fan of curses in pvp so i'm fine with these nerfs.

Chill + temporal chains was impossible to deal with if someone knew how to properly drain an opponent flask charges. Pretty much a good thing that it got nerfed since i've always been annoyed that i was forced to run 5x dispels just to deal with op curses.

PvP'ing in slow mo is far from being my thing...
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 15, 2015, 2:25:43 PM
pvp is about micromagement. what good is a curse if that disables your opponent from micromanagement?

curses are good but they are the number 1 priority that should not be broken
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 15, 2015, 3:25:32 PM
Those are some of the smartest patch notes I've seen in a long time. Faith restored? Not yet but that's refreshing.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info