2.1.0c Hotfix

that kneejerk nerf holy shit. people blaming ghudda should blame ggg instead. why no hard cap instead of this bullshit?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Dec 15, 2015, 6:08:14 AM
"
ShinFuuma wrote:

I heard enough, this guy ghudda didn't create this. People have already been doing exactly this but better for a long time "Curse on hit". He just wants attention. Frankly, the items and gems he is using are garbage, comparatively. Now I have a broken blasphemy 23/20 temporal chains, 4 enhance and I need to recolor corrupts, because of his "Look at me!!" nonsense.

This is a really screwed up change on a massive scale.

I don't think you know Ghudda very well. He couldn't care less about you or anybody else noticing him. This is how he likes to play the game. Sometimes he makes stupid builds, like taking every single keystone on the tree, and sometimes he breaks the game. He doesn't need or want attention.

/edit He didn't even make a reddit thread. Someone posted his YT video.

Btw, I laughed so hard at your: waaaah this ghudda guy didn't create this whaaaah. LOL.
Last edited by eleMENTAL2013 on Dec 15, 2015, 6:16:05 AM
"
eleMENTAL2013 wrote:
"
ShinFuuma wrote:

I heard enough, this guy ghudda didn't create this. People have already been doing exactly this but better for a long time "Curse on hit". He just wants attention. Frankly, the items and gems he is using are garbage, comparatively. Now I have a broken blasphemy 23/20 temporal chains, 4 enhance and I need to recolor corrupts, because of his "Look at me!!" nonsense.

This is a really screwed up change on a massive scale.

I don't think you know Ghudda very well. He couldn't care less about you or anybody else noticing him. This is how he likes to play the game. Sometimes he makes stupid builds, like taking every single keystone on the tree, and sometimes he breaks the game. He doesn't need or want attention.

Btw, I laughed so hard at your: waaaah this ghudda guy didn't create this whaaaah. LOL.

we all know that mors did it first tbh
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
What the fuck is this?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 15, 2015, 6:42:00 AM
Mwahahaha. At least Ghudda's video was funny. This is too, but in another way...

Thx to Ghudda for this fix. But i feel really bad about the Curse on Hit nerv. The Quality on Curse on Hit was a great way to help out sustaining your Power Charges applied through Heralds in a party. The nerv now will make it sensless to quali up your curse. Can we get another nerv pls?
i wish people would stop streaming and puting videos of this game up
"
Darkkrows wrote:
This is an extremely stupid way to nerf curse.

If curse Aura is too powerful,
You should curse aura, not the curse itself.

Blasphemy should have only get 80% of the curse effects, this should give player a reason to cast curse instead of running aura.

Are you serious now??? I constantly reserve 35% of my mana for just one curse and given that I definitely do expect it to have 100% effectiveness. So this idea of "improving" the curse situation is bullshit. Sure the nerfing of quality on auras sucks but this soesn't mean they should nerf something else instead. They should stop nerfing at all, period. And I don't care about all those hardcore gamers whining about the game being too easy because it definitely is not.
FINALLY MORE FAIR PLAY. PLS MORE TEARS!!!!! THIS IS BEST THING FOR LONG LONG TIME.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Nonsense...
RIP curses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info