2.1.0c Hotfix

"

He playfully breaks the game and ends up making GGG crush a whole ton of builds as a result. To me this sort of behavior is ignorant and inconsiderate.

As for his understanding of the game, you do realize that this is the norm? I have never played a game where developers knew it better than some of the player base. If you think that this is some kind of an anomaly, you don't know much about gaming clearly.

I'm just happy they're reverting the chance, as now I don't have to waste the regrets to make my build not suck ass again.

Is there someplace we can report forum posts for stupidity?
Don't quite agree with the temp chain cast speed nerf

I saw Ghudda's video and people need to stop blaming him like; GGG doesn't want game breaking builds which is sort of fine. Blasphemy got also it's effect nerfed so it's would be a lot less of a problem but gain radius which isn't bad. But I just don't like the fact that if you use temp chain as an aura, quality becomes useless. Ways to go around it with the already nerfed blasphemy could be, to have from 0.5 to 0.25% increase per quality? or similar, considering there's now a speed reduction cap as well, it seems nerfing it that much is pointless.
where is the official information about these nerfed gems? because as i look at http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Temporal_Chains it still says

Cursed enemies are +0.5% slower
Per 1% Quality
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info